Preview #2(Eddie and Melody)

Melody knows about Eddie's alcohol asshole of a dad,Melody knows how hard Eddie works at the hardware store his shitty dad owns,Melody knows how much Eddie doesn't want to be like his dad.Melody knows all this:because she's his girlfriend.

Melody's pov
Sleeping at a friends house is common

Living with a friend is kinda common

But living with your boyfriend is certainly adventure

It may not be an adventure for you but it certainly is for me

Let me explain:
I'm Melody Jefferson,I used to live with my parents until we fought.i moved out and had nowhere to go,luckily my boyfriend Eddie offered to let me move into his room.now I live with Eddie,and let me tell you it's not sunshine and rainbows:and I'll tell you why.

It's practically 3 am

Everyone(including me and Eddie)in the house was asleep

Eddie and I were so exhausted from working,sleep was really important to us.

But then Eddie's mom came into our room and shook Eddie,"Eddie!Eddie get up!"she said.she woke Eddie up,but she unfortunately woke me up.we both groaned at what she said:Eddie's dad was arrested again.i was going to get up but Eddie put his hand on my shoulder,"I'll get him Mel,get some sleep."he reassured me.he gently kissed me,"ok..."I said sleepily.i laid back down on our bed and tried to get comfortable,this keeps happening every night and I'm starting to lose my patience.