Preview #3(when Jamie met Kip)

Not that many people know about this movie but you can watch it on YouTube,it's in parts but of you gather all of the parts then it'll feel like you're watching the whole movie,anyways:
Jamie Gilligan isn't your average girl,besides having a unisex name Jamie prefers boy stuff over girl stuff.It's just how she rolls,nobody understands poor Jamie....that was until she met Kip.

Jamie's pov
I walked down the beach,as usual.i normally do that after I argue with my mom,she...well she doesn't really accept me for me.see most girls wear makeup and dresses,but not me.i wear boy clothes,caps,and I even sometimes skateboard.the only person who accepts me is my dad,thank god mom's on a business trip today.it'll just be me and my dad for 2 weeks,as I continued to walk down the beach I saw a boy my age walking down the beach while holding his shoes.he then collapsed on the sand,I gasped and ran towards him.i flipped him over and put my ear on his chest,I sighed with relief."he's alive still..."I thought,i knew I couldn't just leave him here.so I managed to lift him up,I managed to carry him to my house."how did he managed to get here?"I thought as I carried him to my house,I opened the door with one hand and kicked open the door with my leg.

That's all I'll preview for now