Sokka x reader doubts

Sokka P.O.V

Y/n and I have been dating for a while now, but lately, something seems off about her, I just can't put my finger on it.

Ever since we found Suki and my father from the boiling rock, it's been, I don't know, how should I put this AWKWARD.

Y/n P.O.V

"Katara, I don't know what to do." I sob onto the water tribe girls shoulder.

"Y/n, it's going to be okay. I promise, he doesn't like Suki anymore, that was in the past." Katara reassures me.

"But..I saw her come out his room this morning." I cry. "And he's always talking to her."

"It's okay, Y/n,  just talk to him, tell him what's going on between the two of them, even though I'm pretty sure nothings going on, they're just friends."

Suddenly Sokka walks by. "Hey babe."

"Don't hey babe me." I scoff, lifting my head off Katara shoulder.

"Y/n what's up with you? you've been so distant lately. Yelling at me, ignoring me, having these constant mood swings, talk to me babe."

"Why don't you just go talk to your new girlfriend? Since you don't want me anymore." I utter, storming off into my room in the air temple, we were staying at.

Sokka P.O.V

"Ugh, what's her problem lately?" I ask my sister.

"She thinks you're cheating on her with Suki." She responds.

"What! Why would she think that?"

"She saw Suki coming out of your room a couple of times," Katara answers. "She's been crying to me for days now."

"This is a misunderstanding, Katara."

"I know," she replies. "I tried to tell her, but she just wouldn't listen to me, you know she has trust issues from her past relationships Sokka. I don't blame her."

"Thanks for the pep talk sis, but I got a girl I have to win back." I say, walking in the direction Y/n went.

Y/n P.O.V

I sat on my bed sobbing, I started playing with the bracelet Sokka had given me.

I hear a knock on the door. "Go away!" I yell. "I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right now." I sniff.

The knock gets louder and louder.

I got up and opened the door. I looked up at the tall figure standing in front of me.

"What do you want?" I hiss.

"Y/n why are you acting this way? Do you really think I'm cheating on you with Suki?"

"Sokka, I saw her getting out your room, early in the morning, what could she possibly need?" I mutter, fiddling with my bracelet.

"Y/n, we were just talking, you know we used to have a little thing before you came along, we were just having a conversation about our friendship, that all babe."

"Really?" I sigh.

"Really," he says. "You know I love you Y/n, I would never cheat on you. Bring Toph in here, she'll tell you I'm not lying. Plus, Suki is kind of afraid of you." He adds.

I look into his eyes and smile. I lean onto his chest hugging him.

"I'm sorry Sokka. I was just jealous."

"Y/n, there's nothing to be jealous about, you're beautiful, smart, funny, caring, the list could go on and on. Promise me next time you're feeling like this just talk to me."

I nod and he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you Sokka."

"I love you too Y/n."