Twenty-Three

The Telegraph:

Soon to be Duchess-Amelia Middleton had her first royal engagement with Queen Elizabeth last week.

The week prior, Amelia was seen at the airport saying goodbye to her very own Prince Charming, Prince Harry, Queen Elizabeth's grandson and third in line to the throne when the Queen passes away in the future

The week prior, Amelia was seen at the airport saying goodbye to her very own Prince Charming, Prince Harry, Queen Elizabeth's grandson and third in line to the throne when the Queen passes away in the future. Amelia Middleton had her first royal engagement with the Queen this week, showing to the world that she is indeed serious about her relationship with Prince Harry as we've known for some time now that the Queen announced their engagement. 

The couple have been engaged for almost a year, and twice Prince Harry has gone off to fight for his country while his fiance is introduced to the world as apart of the royal family and not just the best friend of Prince William and cousin of Kate Middleton. 

The first royal engagement that Amelia Middleton went on with the Queen was to visit a local children's hospital, it was adorable seeing the future Duchess with all the children that were in there getting the help that they need to get healthier. The pair also visited children that were deemed to be high on the scale of treatment that should be given as soon as it's available, those children were visited first by the Queen and Amelia when they entered the hospital. 

The pair stayed in the hospital for three hours, a very long time for a first royal engagement, no doubt this woman has had some training as she has perfected her royal curtsy to her soon to be grandmother-in-law, and how to handle herself professionally around citizens. For a first engagement of Amelia Middleton, it went rather well, and people have all but kind words for the soon to be royal. 

"She was amazing with the children, she even sang a few of her songs from the movie she did a couple of years ago at the request of some of the children that were sicker than the others. She has an amazing motherly nature to all of them and if in future her and Prince Harry have children they will be the best parents, as we all know how good Prince Harry is with children." A source spoke out after the first royal engagement Amelia did with the Queen's help. The pair were seen chatting with each other throughout the event, a lip reader could make out small comments that were made during one of their conversations near the end of the visit. 

Amelia: "How do you manage to do this so well? I was almost in tears back there."

The Queen: "It all comes with practice my dear, you'll get better the more engagements you do. We'll talk back in Buckingham about your next engagment." 

Suffice to say, it went well for the new upcoming royal Duchess. Let's see how she manages with the next few events as she won't have Prince Harry around to help her through them while he's away. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------