𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭!!

╔═══════════════╗

╚═══════════════╝

╚═══════════════╝

UMBRIDGE HUFFED IN great annoyance as she was forced to accept the residence of the little girl.

lily's tiny hand was bandaged as her scar was still not healed, and probably will never be gone, leaving a permanent mark.

"lily? what's with the bandages?", george asked, also catching the attention of fred, who was stuffing his face with shepherd's pie.

"u-umm...I-I fell and hurt my hand. it's nothing though", lily awkwardly smiled as she picked up her chicken leg and started munching on it.

since she was at the gryffindor table today, she was able to eat however she wanted.

"fell? and you didn't hurt your other hand or your knees?", fred asked, clearly suspicious.

"it's umbridge", harry answered for the girl as he too had the same bandages on the same hand.

"what? she abusing lily too?? why didn't you tell snape or dumbledore? he could easily fire her!", fred said.

harry sighed.

"dumbledore can't. umbridge is here with the recommendation of the ministry", hermione sighed out, thankful that the professors had charged in before she was able to write on the parchment.

george glanced down at the clearly upset girl, as her bubbly aura had definitely deflated.

"don't be all sad now lily. just think of umbridge as a pink pile of unicorn poop", george whispered, making the girl slightly smile.

"if you don't start smiling, I'm afraid george and I will have to attack you with tickles", fred warned, making the girl immediately plead for mercy.

"okay okay!! please don't tickle me!!", lily laughed, making the twins smile.

"anyways, why don't we take you to hogsmeade later?? halloween's coming up and didn't you want to be belle or something??", george grinned.

"mmm...yeah but I don't want to ask papa to buy me a new costume", lily pouted, making the twins suddenly gain a new idea.

"well...if you can't afford one...", fred started.

"then let's make one!", george finished.

//❁//