{🦁}Chapter 5: Magical Shift Tournament{🦁}

~ Dream ~

Out of nowhere, I awaken to what looks like the safari, and I saw the Pride Rock. I saw Mufasa walking towards the ledge with Sarabi and Rafiki as the shaman held Simba up in the air. But, why this dream?

~ Dream Ends ~

The first thing I hear was Grim mumbling in his sleep, so I quickly got up and got dressed, but I once again felt like I was being watched. I quickly changed and looked out the window, only to see no one. I was about to walk downstairs when I saw Mae's door closed and she left a note saying that she had to attend a meeting of some sort, so I had to walk by myself to school. I was walking to school with Grim on my shoulders when I spotted Ace and Deuce, they were both talking when they both spotted me and greeted me.

Ace: Hey Roxie, where's the Supervisor?
Roxana: She's at an important meeting so she's excused from her classes, I guess
Deuce: It must be a lot of hard work being an Elite Member
Roxana: Do you know anything about it?
Deuce: Not much, just that the Elite 7 represents the Great Seven and work to protect this school
Roxana: That's incredible
Cater: Not only they protect the school, but they have some extraordinary magic that no one else has
Deuce/Ace: Ahhhhh!!! How long have you been standing there!?
Cater: For a while, so you want to know about the elite, do you?
Roxana: Yes, are they a big deal like Diasomnia?
Cater: Yup, all 7 members of the elite represent the dorms too, Mae is from Diasomnia, Enki is from Savanaclaw, Camilla is from Pomefiore, Lele is from Octavinelle, Cameron is from Ignihyde, Bruce is from Heartslabyul, and Jay is from Scarabia.
Ace: so there are girls who can also be part of this school?
Cater: Something like that, Mae was just lucky because she related to someone
Roxana: Really?
Cater: I'm surprised you haven't noticed, she's related to Malleus Draconia
Ace/Deuce/Roxana: WHHAAAAAAAAAATTT!?!
Cater: Yup, she's his younger sister, but those two have a heated rivalry relationship
Roxana: Why?
Cater: That is for another day, right now, a class is about to start, I'll see you guys after school

We watch Cater walk away while we walked to our classes, and just like always, Mr. Crewel praises me like I'm his adorable little Dalmatian. Then at Mr. Trein's class, Lucius took Grim's place on my lap and purred when I pet him. However, Grim was mad and stayed on my shoulders and just gave him the same affection too. After that, it was already lunchtime, but I still kept thinking about Mae's relationship with Malleus. Now that I think about it, he was glaring at Mae every time she's done something wrong and when she arrived to save my life.

Roxana: I wonder if the reason why Mae hates Malleus is because of her relationship with Leona
Grim: Who knows kid, but I do know one thing. I'm going to be the first to get a delicious lunch! I wonder what's on the menu for today
Roxana: whatever there is I want some Peach Buns, those are always the best
Ace:... Hmm? The cafeteria is extra crowded today
Cafeteria Ghost: Today is a special day that happens once a month! A super popular bakery in town is here to promote at school! It sells out fast so the early bird gets the worm!
Heartslabyul Resident A: Three chocolate croissants for me!
Heartslabyul Resident B: I actually got something this month! This egg salad sandwich is the best!
Cafeteria Ghost: The egg salad sandwich is already sold out! There's only one deluxe minchi katsu sandwich left!
Ace: Everything looks really tasty. I might have to go get something
Deuce: it's really popular. Perfect, Grim, what do you wanna... Huh?
Roxana: Hey! Grim!! The hungry beast has been unleashed!!
Grim: Outta my way!! All of you!! That deluxe minchi katsu sandwich is mine!
Heartslabyul Resident A: Hey jerkface, no cutting in line!
Heartslabyul Resident B: You've got some nerve cutting in front of your seniors, freshman! Get outta here!
Deuce: He loses himself to food way too easily!
Ace: Ugghh aahhh
Roxana: Let's stop him!