Sweet moments|Other characters

(๑>◡<๑)🥁🥁

Karasuno

Daichi

♥︎【Hold my hand】♥︎

♥︎【Hold my hand】♥︎

You and daichi has been hanging out a long time now, he definitely really likes you but doesn't know if you feel the same so what he did is...

You were walking home, daichi said to go home together with him.

Once you saw him walking his way to you, you waved and he waved back.

While the two of you are walking, daichi slowly starts to move closer to you making your hands start to hot each other.

You noticed this and a tint of pink tries to make its way to your face.

Daichi's warm fingers slide through yours, now holding it.

You both look at each other with blushing faces.

Then the two of you start giggling.

Asahi

♥︎【Pikachu onesies】♥︎

You wanted to expand asahi's fashion sense even more so you bought matching pikachu onesies.

"I- (y/n)..." he said not even surprised anymore. "we look cute right!!??" you pulled him infront of the mirror, he sighs, "we look very cute" he said squeezing your cheeks.

You both spent the the day wearing the onesies and you even got him to wear it outside; "(y/n)..this is..", you tug his arm, "it's gonna be so lovely!", you reassured him that he's gonna enjoy it and he did.