51 - #13 Part 1 of 6

Chapter 51: Rebels VS Central

[3rd Person's Point of View]

"Man, the day's finally come." Soma said.

"Right. It was fast." Megu added.

"But we're different from before." Taku said. "Let's show Central how far our training's taken us."

"Yup! We've got a full team we can depend on now, too!" Soma said then you cried. "Oh? (Reader)?"

"I'm sorry!! I'm just proud of you all!" you said then they smiled while Soma laughed. "Now I can leave with no regrets!" you said then laughed.

"(Reader)!" Soma and Isshiki yelled so you shut up.

"Is something wrong?" Erina asked.

"Are you going abroad again (Reader)-chan?" Megu said.

You smiled bitterly. "Not really."

"You can see it now." Erina said. "That's Rebun Island, where we'll have the Team Shokugeki."

🍽

"Honored guests! You can see the majestic Mount Rishiri Fuji next to Rebun Island!" you heard Urara said.

"Against this gorgeous backdrop, your host for this final battle is me Urara, the idol of the 92nd class!" she added as Isshiki walked beside you.

"Senpai I missed you!!" You said then hugged him. He then laughed and hugged you back.

"I missed my pretty kouhai too!" Isshiki said then you felt someone glaring at you but you ignored it. "What happened to your hand?" he asked.

"Ah, just letting off steam and my friend the wall was there so yeah." You said then Takumi took your hand.

"I didn't notice this earlier./ Does it still hurt?" Taku and Megu asked so you shook your head.

"Here they come!" Urara said and then the crowd cheered. "Central! Let's hear it! C-C-C-C-Central!" they chanted.

"By the way (Reader), why are you wearing a yukata and a katana?" Taku asked.

"Hmm~?" you hummed and giggled when Erina blushed.

{ Flashback }

"(READER)!" Erina yelled waking you up. You quickly sat up and opened your eyes. "I'm ordering you to wear this!" Erina said while giving you a black yukata.

"Huh? Why?" you asked confused while rubbing your eyes.

"I- Uh... Y-You look good in it." Erina mumbled which you perfectly heard. "Because it pairs good with your katana!" Erina replied.

You grinned and gave her a head pat, causing her to frown and slap your hand away. "No worries, I'll wear it for you." you replied grinning.

"What? Unbelievable!" Erina cried out blushing and hurriedly ran out your room.

'How is that unbelievable?' you thought confused but shrugged it off anyway.

{End of Flashback}

"But first you need to tie this on you." Kuga said giving you a yellow bandana.

"Ah, Shorty-senpai you're being nice to me now?" you asked remembering how he bullied you. He then pulled your cheek hard.

"Who are you calling shorty huh? You should have respect to your Senpai! Why do you only respect Isshiki?" Kuga asked.

"It hurtsss!!! I choose people who needs my respect!" you told him and pulled his cheeks hard too.

"You two look like cats and dogs!" Soma said so you sighed and let go of Kuga's cheek.

You took the yellow bandana and tied it on your forehead. "How's this?" you asked him.

"You should have tied it on your wrist or shoulder." Takumi replied blushing.

"Ah it's a bit loose (Reader)-chan. Let me tighten it." Megu said then tightened your bandana.

"Thank you Megu." you said as she nodded smiling.

"The hated rebels! Come in!" Urara yelled.

"Let's go?" you asked as you all entered the hall.

"Isshiki-senpai! / Mimasaka Subaru! / Kuga Terunori! / And not to mention the former 3rd seat, Megishima Tosuke?!"

"Oh? Yuki!" You yelled then went to hug her. "How have you been you guys?" you asked. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"What are you? A samurai?" Shoji asked so you knocked your fist on his head.

"Ohayou Gozaimasu Azami-dono." you greeted smiling.

"Hi, Nakamura-senpai!" Soma greeted. "Man, but it's cold."

"Hello (Reader), Erina. I trust you've been well?" Azami said so you laughed at Soma.

"Yes, Father." Erina replied.

"Ohmygod he totally ignored you!" you replied.

"First, let the teams come to an agreement as to how many should face off in one round!" Urara said.

"How about 3 per round?" Erina asked then Azami agreed.

"That was fast! Let's have both teams select the three chefs who'll compete in the first round!" Urara announced.

"(Reader)!" you heard Alice called so you went to her. She then hugged you. "Ah you look so cool right now let's take a picture!" she said so you both did.

"Are you going to compete too?" Kurokiba asked you so you shook your head.

"Azami-dono declined. And here I was wanting to crush Eizan so bad." you yelled then Eizan glared at you which made you laugh. Hayama then flicked your forehead.

"Still troublesome as ever." Hayama commented.

"All right! Yo ex-students there!" Urara said glaring. "There are special seats for you." she said then smiled cutely.

💢 💢 💢 💢 💢

"Uh okay? This is just a prison!" Yuki yelled.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Shoji added.

"What're we supposed to do if we wanna go potty?!" Daigo yelled.

'Potty?' you thought sweat-dropping.

"You're only spectating thanks to Azami-sama's mercy. Be grateful!" Urara said sticking her tongue out.