{🦁}Chapter 9: Punishments Lead to Bad Endings{🦁} [Rewritten]

[WARNING: If you are sensitive to some suicidal thoughts or anything with blood or death, you have been warned.]

[Narrator: Also I would like to apologize for the way I typed this chapter of Leona Kingscholar, but please keep your hateful comments to yourself because for one thing, this is a "Fanfiction" and if I ever have to see another hateful comment again. I will block you or you will be reported by me. Please be respectful to the writer and readers and thank you]

I opened my eyes and recognize the voice, it was Leona Kingscholar, he was wearing a dark yellow, sleeveless shirt with a deep v-neck. On top of his shirt, Leona wears a leather vest. He wears worn-out grey jeans, with faded brown chaps on-top; Leona also wears brown shoes. Across his belt, there is a variety of fabrics and a yellow bandana with the Savanaclaw logo on it.

Roxana: L-Leona, w-w-what a nice surprise, but where am I?
Leona: You're in my room of course, you couldn't meet me to tour around my dorm so I decided to get Ruggie to bring you to the dorm
Roxana: U-U-Ummm, about Ruggie, he's-
Leona: I know, he's in big trouble, right? Sorry if he used his unique magic to make you run, told him not to overdue it. But, what's to say I wasn't the one who order him to eliminate the competition
Roxana: W-what's your real purpose here? Why do you want to so badly get rid of the competition?
Leona: It's to get close to defeating Malleus, just once I want to see his face when he gets defeated by Savanaclaw. But you won't be telling anyone, will you?
Roxana: W-W-Well... I have-

I was pushed into the bed forcefully and I looked up at Leona in fear, in my point of view, he really did look like a predator ready to sink his fangs into his prey, so you can imagine how terrifying it would be to deal with someone who is twice your size.

Leona: Cause if you tell anyone, then you might realize your putting someone's life at risk
Roxana: [eye widen] W-W-What!?
Leona: You heard me clearly, what do you say? Do you want to save more lives or do you want them to suffer?
Roxana: I-I-I-I... [tear up] I-I-I-I...

... You win...

I was feeling rather sore after what had happened to me, he didn't give me a tour around the dorm, but someone else did and took advantage of me. I was walking to the Ramshackle Dorm to be there alone, but I wasn't expecting Grim, Ace, and Deuce to be there. So I carefully and quietly tiptoed upstairs to avoid being seen but I never expected someone else to be here, I entered the bathroom and tried to cover my bruises and hickeys from others but it stings so much when I tried to cover them.

Roxana: Why...

... If you be a good girl, I promise to go easy on you~...

Roxana: I could've done something about it

... If you don't do as I say, then your daddy's life will be at risk...

Roxana: I could've spoken up

... What will it be... Do you want to save more lives or do you want them to suffer?...

Roxana: [sobs] [sobs] I can't take it, I can't take it anymore

    ~ Next Few Days ~

No One's P.O.V

For the next few days have been hell for Roxana, she couldn't bear to continue on like this, so she did what she had to do what was necessary. She left an envelope on her bed, explaining everything she has been through, and left her phone on her bed. She dressed into something casual and walked into the campus once class was in session, she reached to the top of the school and stood on the edge hoping that this would take her to a better place.