Chapter 12:

Morgan

I called Kahron only to get sent to his voicemail again. That shit pisses me off. He'll text me keeping it short, but won't call or answer the damn phone. It's been a couple days since I seen him and I miss his extra actin ass.

I watch Kae crawl off the bed. "Girl what are you doing?" I ask her as she goes into the closet then comes back out with the wipes and a diaper.

"Oh so you be knowing when you need to be changed?" I asked taking the wipes and diaper from her and putting it on the bed before grabbing her. "That means it's time to start potty training you. Get right on outta them pampers and into pull-ups while you learn to use the bathroom." I said blowing on her stomach as she giggled.

I carried her to the bathroom with me while I ran her water for a bath. I put a lil bit of bubbles in it then started taking her clothes off.

I walked into the room quickly with Kae in toe as my phone rang thinking it was Kahron, but it wasn't.

"What's up?" Eric's voice spoke.

"Oh. What?" I say going back into the bathroom placing Kae in the tub.

"Well damn." He said.

"Nigga what do you want?"

"I was gonna come see my daughter later if that's coo with you?"

I shrugged. "Sure, I guess."

"A'ight, I'ma hit ya phone before I come thru later."

"Mhmm." I mumbled before hanging up.

I called Mogul right after I got off the phone with him.

"What?" He snapped.

"Mogul who the fuck are you talking to like that?" I ask putting the phone on speaker so I wouldn't drop my phone.

"My traitor sister." He grumbled. "I ain't get no pussy in months, months! All because of you."

I laughed. "Shut up Mogul you are so extra it has only been a couple of days."

"Well shit, it feel like longer." He grumbled.

I laughed. "No, but seriously can you come over later because Eric wants to come over to see Kae, but I want somebody else here with me."

"Can I bust that nigga in his face?" He asks.

"Mogul! No." I laugh.

"Fuck man. I'll be over."

"Thank you."

"Always."

Kae was laying all over me as she ate her yogurt and watched Nick Jr. when somebody knocked on the door.

"Why the hell can't people call before they come over?" I mumbled moving Kae then going to open the door.

"Well look who it is." I said crossing my arm over chest staring at Kahron.

He sucked his teeth. "I just came to see my young girl Kae."

"Nigga, fuck outta here. You know damn well you came to see me too."

He smirked looking down at me rubbing his chin hair. "Nah."

"Full of shit." I say before turning around and walking back to the living room.

"Why you got them little ass shorts on? Ya ass hanging out." He said running his hand over the bottom of my butt making me shiver.

"Stop looking at my ass then."