7. What Happened to me

Hey loves,

Here is today's chapter.
Cause I'm a good girl and

"One update a day
       Keeps Boredom away!"

And please vote and comment.

Desiree's POV

"I expect you to better explain yourself, little missy.", Victor said in a menacing voice. My gosh, he seem like he came directly out from a horror movie.

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat. He motioned me to come to his office. All the brothers' face showed sad. 'Oh, andiamo, Desiree. Sai meglio di questo.'(Oh, come on, Desiree, You know better than this).

As soon as we entered the room. He took off his suit jacket and out it around his chair. His office room was quite good looking. The floor was black tiled and the walls were grey. His table was made with a black mahogany wood. Black curtains. Why is he so dark.

"I asked you a question, Desiree. Besides, I don't like to repeat my self," he said more calmly.

The calmer he became, the more terrified I became. But who he thinks he is, I will curse if I want.

I gathered all my courage and said in one breath, "Mr.D'Martini,  I will curse, if I want to. That's none of your damn business."

"Well. If you like me to use that tone, Piccola ragazza. (Little girl), As far as I know, I'm your legal guardian after all." Victor said, his voice trailing off.

"And your brother,". Did he say that or is it my imagination. I prefer the latter. I cleared my throat and said, "Can I take my leave, sir?". He was about to reply when his phone rang all of a sudden. I started to move out and he raised his hands to indicate me to stop.

I stood there awkwardly. He started to speak in Italian. But guess my dear brother, I too know it.

V: Ciao?(hello?)

...

V: Che diavolo stai dicendo?(What are the hell are you saying?)

...

V: Ma non voglio.(But I don't want to.)

...

V: Ok, piano A. Mi prenderò una settimana libera. (Okay, Plan A. I'll take the week off.)

He hung up. One week. Oh my gosh. He will be here all the day.

"Yes, Desiree. You can leave. And call me Victor or something." He toned was placed with sadness.

I just simply nodded my head and went out.

I was staring at the ceiling while recalling the words I had heard in the last few years.

(A/N: All the dialogues given below were what she heard in Darius' mansion)

"You are a brat. That's the reason why your brothers had left you."

"You were left in the graveyard all alone. I would have left you to starve to death. Heck, after all you are my whore of a sister's daughter."

"I wouldn't have you here, it's just because you have a pretty body."

"You thought you could fucking study. You are here only because my men and I can have a fuck toy."

"Its all your brothers' fault. They never loved you. Who would love a slut like you."

"Your brothers made a wise decision by getting rid of you. You are such an rubbish shit."

"Your brothers should have just killed you. Instead they left you to live."

"Boys, here is the new fish toy I bought for our gang."

"She sure is a slut. Like 3 men fucked her in a single say. And still is not tired. I bet she is enjoying it."

"Slut."

"Whore."

"Bitch."

"Brat."

"Its all your brothers' fault"

Tears stream down my eyes as I open my eyes and look at the ceiling again.

"Daisy, Why are you crying?", William said standing at the doorway.

I now want a shoulder to lean on and cry my heart out. I walked up to him and hugged him. He was straddled by my actions. He slowly hugged me back and placed his chin on top of my head.

"It's all gonna be okay," he whispered. I nodded my head as I buried my head more into his chest.

.......

Wordcount: 667.

I'm sorry dudes. I'm busy as hell today. Well, cause tomorrow is my cousin's birthday. We are prepping for it. So. Take my humble apologies.

I promise tomorrow's chapter will be very very very long.

Bye bye.