CHAPTER 11

KACELY
Song: Polaroid-Jonas Blue ft Liam Payne & Stella Lennon

"Where's she?" Afi asks as soon as I walk through the door.

"Who? Mom?" I reply putting the bags down on the kitchen counter.

"Yes"

"You should learn to call her mom Afi." I advise.

"I know" She pouts, looking down. "Please for my apples. I'm really hungry"

"God, I forgot." I lie, facepalming myself.

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did." I argue.

"I know when you're lying Kace." She says and jumps down from the couch, heading straight for the bags.

"Afi wait!" I yell and she laughs, running away with one of the bags. The bag tears from under and everything falls.

"Chocolate! I knew you'd get it after all!" She screams, grabbing it from the floor.

"No, that isn't for you. It's mine." I say chasing her.

"Your teeth are bad." She answers running round the couch while giggling loudly.

"OK, it's mom's" I lie.

"You're a liar. Liars don't go to heaven." She teases.

"Shut up." I say and step on an onion. "Ow!" I scream as soon as my body collides with the floor.

Afi falls back on the sofa and laughs at me.
Hard.

"You haven't seen anything yet. You will break that your fat head." She mocks as she sits.

She opens the chocolate and takes a bite.

"It's so milky!" She screams closing her eyes and savouring the taste, then opens one eye to peep at me.

"OK...you won." I say still on the floor. "Won't you come help me up?"

"Say please." She demands.

The little devil.

"Please." I oblige.

"Say it again."

"Ah ah"

"Don't say it, you will remain there." She laughs.

"Please,"

"I didn't hear." She teases, holding her ear.

"Please na..." I plead and she comes down from the chair. As soon as she stretches her hand, I pull her on top of me and start tickling her.

"Stop" she yells laughing hard and I join her. "Kace, I'll choke!" She kicks on my thighs, trying to stop me from torturing her.

"Say please..." I say, she should have a dose of her own prescription.

"Please..." She laughs.

"I can't hear you!"

"Please Kacely, please!" She shouts but I don't stop.

"What are you guys doing?" Mom asks as she walks in smiling. "Why is there food all over the floor?"

"It's Kacely!" Afi yells, getting up and running away as soon as I get distracted. She stares back and I notice the chocolate bar not too far from me. I reach for it but she grabs it before I do.

"Yes!" she yells and runs to stand beside mom. "I won... again! Be faster next time" She says and sends her tongue out.

"OK, game over." Mom laughs.