CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 23

A/N:I KNOW YOU ALL WILL BE WAITING FOR AARVA'S REACTION BUT THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT YAMINI.
IN NEXT CHAPTER WE WILL SEE AARAV DIEING IN GUILTY. 😈

____________________________________

AUTHOR 'S POV

loud horn sounds, caught yamini's attention  and she looked around and saw people shouting saying them to move the car.

She looked at him and found him starring at someone.

He suddenly turned back and saw her.

His eyes purely showed shock, yamini raised her eyebrows and he realized what's happening around him, he started the car and drove towards the mansion.

Seeing him, she clearly understood one thing
He is disturbed or something is happened.

She was scared that he might be angry for not saying about her pregnancy or losing the child

"ya... Yamini"his voice broke her thoughts and she looked at him shocked .pure shock

Did he just call her yamini, her name, her own name
Honestly it felt so good to her, she heard her  own name after so many days.

"get down "he told looking down

What happened to him?

Yamini got down the car and walked towards his mansion.

Mary was standing, waiting and the look on her face was saying she is sorry .

But yamini didn't know why, it was clearly her mistake for losing the child.

Even though she knew about her medical condition, she was careless.

A stink of pain attacked her heart, thinking of her baby.

All her dreams scattered in a fraction of a second .

She looked at Aarav and Mary who were probably speaking in eyes but yamini cared less, she walked into and was so followed by Aarav and Mary .

She stood in the center of the hall, the mansion was silent completely .

Breaking the silence, Aarav walked up towards his room only his footsteps were heard.

Mary too walked into her room, giving one nervous smile to yamini.

Yamini didn't want to go to his room, she just wanted some time alone like really alone she walked up to gauri's room and settled down near the window.

The room was dark but not darker than her life.

It was drizzling lightly out, the smell of the rain made her eyes shut gently .

Her grip on the window grill went tight, her eyes turned bloodshot red ,her heart yelled in pain,she shivered as the gently breeze crossed her.

She just wanted someone to rip her heart out from her chest and aleast then she could feel less pain.

She just wanted someone to end this suffering .
She couldn't take it anymore

She wanted a good parents who will be her side everytime when she falls. But her parents where not even there when she needed someone.

She wanted a good sibling who she can share everything, play around but no she got someone who is completely different from her expectations.

She wanted a good husband , who just loves her and what she got was something she never ever excepted in her wildest nightmare.