Nova's interaction with the members

Heeseung: He was very caring, the big brother that she needed to get through I-land to be an Enhypen member, she still thanks him to this day for aiding her when times got rough for her, she's very grateful to him

K: K was one of her best friends, they were inseparable, and they were whipped for each other on the first day of meeting. K would be the friend to give her a chill pill, he obviously cares for her as much as he cares for Taki, maybe even more tbh.

Hanbin: If you don't hear a, "Hanbinnie~!"  at least once in the day, there's something wrong. Hanbin was her instructor, he helped her with choreography and singing, even if they were in different units. Hanbin treats her like a baby, even though she's older Niki, Daniel and Taki

Geonu: Out of all the 13 that had made it through part 1., she was never close to Geonu. They didn't hate each other or had bad blood against each other, they just never talked regularly. she would consider him as a friend though

Sunghoon: She calls him handsome everyday, she compliments him everyday. Sunghoon is like her hyung in a way but also thinks he's hot because Heeseung and Jay will always be her hyungs, when she gets a dance move right, he picks her up and swing her around just to praise her. She likes to copy Jay and Sunghoon's 7th sense dance while Sunghoon chases her around trying to stop her. They were trainees of BigHit so that's why they are close.

Jake: These two have been whipped for each other ever since they saw each other. They both started talking immediately. Jake told her to guess what application song his group were doing, she guessed Crown and then Jake looked around and then told her to guess what artist K's doing and she said Taemin. And let's just say their relationship grew from there as she was correct. They have love in their eyes, every time they look at each other. Jake would pick her up and put her on a counter just to talk with her face to face.

Jungwon: The cute gallore, they get so shy together. Jungwon and her are another pair of best friends except close in age, Jungwon loves to sing around her to soothe her down. He would also dance around but they love to dance together. He's the type of friend to her to give her his jacket when she's cold or give her candy or tie her shoelace when it's untied. She loves Jungwon with her whole heart and their relationship will flourish since they are now much more closer.

Jay: They give off sibling vibes to the fans. They act like siblings 99% of the times. Jay is her big brother while she's his little sister. Can't even go one day with out her giving Jay a hug and Jay giving her a pat on the head. Her, Sunghoon, Heeseung, and Jay were all BigHit trainees before, which is the reason why these four are so close. She was also talking a lot to Jay inside the beginning to get into I-Land. When Heeseung walked in Jay, Sunghoon, and Her were shooked. Jay was the only one out of the three boys that didn't vote her out of I-land [In the second voting when there was extra people] (the reason why the boys voted her out was to prepare her much more cause they think she was doing rookie moves inside her application song)

Sunoo: Cuties, they both cringe each other out from their aegyo. They laugh all the time at each other's stupid jokes. Have been best friends from the first days. He can look at her and smile and then she would smile then it would be a smile fest. Her and Sunoo literally UwU at each other which makes everyone UwU as well. She calls him the sun while he calls her SuperNova. They're so close and love each other so much that it hurts. Out of nowhere they would either hold hands, hug, our rest their heads on each other. Never put these two together often or you will UwU.

Taki: I mean, she would always call him a snack. Because his name is Taki (The chips...) She always makes him shy. She always compliments him when she has a chance and uses bad English pickup lines that he doesn't understand. She would sing Jay's part in "Into The I-Land" "I got pushed" and then would purposely push him just to annoy him. They like to pop together and she likes showing him the tricks that she does and he's shook every time. He would stare at her sometimes then she was look at him and not react.

Niki: She would beg Niki to teach her Jopping. He would randomly pick her up in bridal style and run around with her. They're around the same age so they mess around a lot but when its time to get serious they get serious. Dancing around the whole of I-Land seems to be their duty. They dance together a lot and just love to have fun and run around like idiots. They are literally together almost all the time, even if they're inside different groups, he always asks if she's okay or if she did breakfast, lunch or dinner. Brings her soup or tea when she's sick and donuts when she's sad.

Daniel: He adores her. Touches her hair everyday, speak English to each other all the time. Would tease the Hyungs. Calls him "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood". She gushes over that fact she's older than him but he's taller. If she doesn't get a piggy back ride from him she would frown all day. He plays with her hair 24/7. They both out of no where smile at each other randomly cause why not. He sometimes call her Noona just to get her shook.