15

you woke up to a empty bed and very bad cramps, you weren't surprised the bed was empty. mattia probably had another meeting this morning.

you walked downstairs with a very messy bun.

it smelt like food which was probably the chef cooking.

when you went downstairs and walked into the kitchen you saw mattia flipping pancakes.

you sat down at the marble island and put your head down in your arms. you hated cramps they made you very moody.

btw this is what the kitchen looks like:

"well good morning to you too." he said fixing you a plate.

"good morning." you said still having your head down.

"are you ok?"  he said putting down the plate in front of you and sitting down next to you.

"no." you were hoping he didn't ask why because you hated talking about girl things to boys, it was just weird.

"why, what's wrong?"

"nothing it's just um, very bad cramps."

"I-I'm fine though."

"no your not."

"yes I am-

"stop lying"  he looked serious.

"fine..I just wanna lay down, I don't feel good and I hate fucking cramps." you noticed that you swore and just rolled your eyes.

"watch your mouth."

"I'm sorry."

"look, I will clear my schedule and I can go to the store and get you some stuff so we can stay in all day until you feel better."

"really?"

"yea"

"ok."

"ok." He kissed you temple and took your plate bc you were done. you didn't eat much just a couple pieces of bacon and half a pancake.

you sat down on the couch and snuggled with a pillow.

"I'll be back in a couple minutes ok?" he said grabbing his keys and walking towards the door.

"mk."

you just watched something on Netflix while the time went by.