CHAPTER 24

I-LAND EPISODE 9 PT. 4

3RD PERSON POV

It's early in the morning, Sunoo and Jay went to your room to wake up all of you.

"Time to wake up guys." Jay said

Sunoo went straight to your bed and lay on top of you.

"Twin, wake up." Sunoo said still sleepy too.

"Mmmmm" you said.

"Good morning twin" You sat up and hug Sunoo, he hug you back and lay back on your bed.

"Good morning Y/n" Jay said opening his arms.

"Mmmm good morning Jay oppa" You said, yawning, covering your mouth and hugged him back, he hugged you tightly and ruffled your hair.

"Morning Noona" Jungwon said still sleepy too.

You went to Jungwon's bed and cuddle him, Sunghoon and Heeseung joined too.

"Yah! Wake up guys!" Jay said starting pull your feet making you hug Jungwon tightly.

"Don't you guys dare to let go!" You said

That made them laugh and let you go instantly.

"OKAY! OKAY! I'M UP!!!" You said holding to the bedsheet tightly to not fall.

Jay just smile evily and pulled you harder made you fall on the floor, but he made sure it doesn't hurt.

***THUD!***

Jay ran away, smilling brightly.

"JAY OPPA! YOU BETTER HIDE!" You yelled and chase after him.

They just laugh at your silliness.

After that chaotic morning, all of you eat breakfast when suddenly.

"The top 4 will have their day of freedom today. The top 4 from BTS Test are given 'free time' to go wherever they want for the day."

"WOAH!!!" Everyone yelled

"No way!" Daniel said.

"Today?!" You said excitedly, stuffing your mouth with food.

"For real?!" Jungwon added excitedly.

"I'm so jealous!" Sunoo said, pouting.

"I really want to place first next time." Jake added.

"So they'll be gone for the whole day?" Taki ask.

"Mmmm" K said, ruffling Taki's hair.

"Top 4, get ready to go out. Go to the item room to get your clothes."

The four of you ate fast and went to the Item room excitedly, got your clothes, went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

The three boys were getting ready in the top 4 bedroom with the others looking at them.

"This makes me want to be top 3 all the time." Sunghoon said excitedly.

"Yeah this room is legendary." Jungwon agreed.

"Woah! I'm so jealous." Jay said looking at them.

"So jealous! Not fair!" Niki added.

"Your outfit is so cute, Jungwon-ie!" Sunoo said which made Jungwon smile widely, showing his dimples.

"Wow! Sunghoon hyung looks cool!" Sunoo said.

"Hyung does look cool." Taki and Daniel added.

"Heeseung hyung, you look good! I can't look! Oh my goodness!" Sunoo said covering his eyes, which made them laugh at his silliness.