chapter 42

YUNA'S POV

as i ate i scrolled through twitter. my notifications blew off and i saw that i was trending. i practically just ruined my surprise for mark.

op saw mark's girlfriend here at los angeles at a amusement park. op said she was really pretty and nice.

i looked around the restaurant and i saw a few more girls looking at me with phones. i smiled at them and posed but i continued to eat. just then i received a message from mark.

@mark_tuan
active now

you're here at la?

mark_tuan sent a photo

i'm not

mark_tuan sent 3 photos

i'm here at korea, what are you saying?

stop lying please, you're here right?

yeah i am

oh my god why are you here?

i wanted to surprise you but i guess
i ruined that 😅

aww babe

as much as i really want to meet up
with you right now, i can't

i'm busy helping mom with stuff

it's okay, dw

i should head back now

where are you staying?

at a hotel

isn't that kinda dangerous??

why??

fans might follow you there and invade
your privacy

should i pick you up later?

i guess so

alright, see you soon ily

ilyt

i payed for my meal and head back to the hotel i was staying. i didn't really know what to do so i slept.

-----

i woke up after a few hours and i sent mark the hotel i was staying in for me to pick him up. i was excited to see him again.

a knock was heard on the door and i opened it. i was greeted by him as i wrapped my arms to him dragging him inside the room.

he cupped my face with his left hand and put other hand at my waist. we stared at each other before he closed the gap between us. the kiss was passionate and full of love. i missed this. after a few seconds he pulled away and we chuckled.

"you're wearing sleeveless again" i nodded.

"yeah it was kinda hot and i didn't wanna wear hoodies" kinda weird cuz it was the middle of december but it was still hot.

"should we get going? i wanna cuddle with you back at home" i chuckled and nodded. i didn't really unpack so everything was in my luggage already.

he grabbed my luggage and we left the hotel wearing masks. we were holding hands walking back to their house.

-----

"i'm home!" mark said when we arrived at their house. i was amazed on how big it was. he closed the door from behind us then i'm guessing that's his mom.