You/Midari Ikishima - Birthday

"Please, (y/n). I want you to gamble with me! Just once! It's my birthday!"

You stopped walking to give your girlfriend a chance to catch up with you. Her yelling was getting everyone's attention and you weren't one for letting people know about your business. 

"Stop that. You're a respectable member of the student council. It's not a good luck for everyone if they hear you beg."

You turn around, making sure that no one was looking. Finding yourself to be alone, you pressed your hand against her chest and pushed her to the wall. 

"I'm only going to tell you this once so listen up." You whisper near her ear. Midari eagerly nodded for you to continue. "You will not beg for me to gamble with you for the rest of the day. If you so much as even insinuate about gambling with me, I'll never gamble with you. Be patient and wait until school is over. Understood?"

"Yes! Yes! I understand. I'll be good."

You can't help but smile and nibble her earlobe. The action making Midari moan softly. 

"Good then. Off to class."

Midari takes a second to realize you weren't pressing her against the wall and leaves after doing so. 

X

Midari found it hard to concentrate throughout the school day. All she could think about what the gamble will be with you. You hadn't mentioned what kind of game the two of you would be playing and it was driving her mad. The last bell of the day finally rings and she takes off to the location you had sent her. 

She arrives to find a single chair in the middle of the classroom. You're sitting on the teacher's desk, watching her. 

"Hand me your gun and take a seat, love."

"What is this?"

"No questions. Just give me the gun and take a seat."

Midari pouted at she hand you her gun. Once she takes a seat, you begin to explain the gamble. 

"I've known you for quite a while now, Midari. You don't really care about gambling so we're not going to gamble. We'll be playing a game. It's quite simple, really. I'll load a bullet in your gun and shoot as many times as it lands on the dice. Each round, I'll spin the chamber. How does that sound?"

"Are you kidding? This is the best birthday! I fucking love you, (y/n). You're the best thing that's happened to me. You get me...."

"I love you too, darling. Now lets get started. I'm sure you're dying to do so." The two of you can't help but laugh at your word choice. "Roll the dice, Midari."

As Midari bent down to grab it, you dumped out all the bullets and slipped one back. You spin it once and then close it before pointing it straight to Midari's head. 

"Finally! Oh, I can't believe that I've had to wait so long for this..."

"Midari, roll the dice."

She quickly nods and throws the dice on the floor. Her disappoint is clear as it lands on the one. 

"Oh, don't be upset. This is only the first round..." You cock the hammer and press the trigger. "The game is barely starting. Roll again."

Midari grabs the die and rolls again. The die lands on a 3. 

"Oh, so close to a 6. Who knows. It might be your lucky day."

Midari nods excitedly, closing her eyes as she hopes for the gun to shoot. 

"Shoot it! Come on!"

Three consecutive shots are heard. Midari opens her eyes in disappoint as none of them truly fire. 

"Round 3. It might just be your lucky day, Midari."

Quickly rolling the die, the thing finally lands on a 6. 

"Yes! A 6! Finally! I'm finally going to get my wish. This is all I've ever wanted. Best birthday ever!"

You give her a wide smile as you close the chamber. 

"I love you, Midari!"

On the 6th shot, there's a loud bang. 

X

Sayaka was making her way to the student council room when she hears the gunshot. Knowing that Midari had probably done something stupid, she rushes to where the sound had come from. 

She had to admit that she did not expect for Midari to be passed out in your arms. 

"What happened here?"

She asks after making sure that no blood was spilled. 

"Oh, nothing. I just granted Midari's wish. She got a little too excited and passed out."

"Uh, okay. I'll be on my way then."

You nod and wait until she closes the door to continue running your fingers through Midari's hair. 

"Happy Birthday, my love."

You whispered to her. You made yourself comfortable against the wall and closed your eyes. No doubt that Midari would wake up in a couple of hours.