53 - kidnapped pt.2

a/n : here i am giving you a smiley yoongi so you guys can chill out on him 😌

JUNGKOOK POV

"okay we have to be quiet now." i said to all of them.

we started walking inside the place. it was dark and dirty. i'm pretty sure it's an old building. the building smells DISGUSTANG. me and jisung walk in the front while the other follow behind us.

we hear a faint scream and we started walking faster. we're not running because we will make noise if we run and the person will know us here.

"i'll go in first. you guys stay hidden here for now." jisung said and entering a room where we heard the screams. we hide behind a wall so the person can't see us. he opens the door which makes whoever in there shock. i barely see her face so i still don't know who is that yet.

"oh look who's here to safe his noona and his little girlfriend." i finally see her face IT WAS THE MF BITCH.

"LET BOTH OF THEM GO!" jisung screamed at her.

i peek inside of the rooms and see y/n's unconscious with blood on her face, shirt. well basically her body. i also see jisung's girlfriend crying trying to stop hara from hitting y/n.

"no honey. it's not easy. i need to torture your noona more." after she says that she started walking toward y/n's unconscious body. but before she arrived, jisung push her until she fell down to the cement. yes this building doesn't have any floor.

"HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME! YOURE GONNA BE DEAD!!" hara shouted and started running towards jisung. me and the other finally move from behind the walls and catch hara before she reach jisung.

yoongi hyung is holding hara in his arm to prevent her from harming anybody. all of us runs to y/n noona's body. raemi noona untie her hand and call me to carry y/n noona and that's what i did. i carry her the bridal style way. i observe her and she looks so helpless with all the blood in her shirt. (a/n : i typed shirt but it autocorrected to shit— tbh i wouldn't change it but it's not the right situation to do that so—) i quickly ran outside to my car with raemi noona and chanwoo hyung following behind me and started going to the hospital.

JISUNG POV

"w-what? yoongi baby—" hara gets cut off by yoongi hyung pushing her to the ground. damn 👀.

"what do you think you're doing?! why did you kidnapped them AND abuse them?!!" yoongi hyung said to her trying to be calm but oh boy his tone is not calm at all.

"BECAUSE SHE TOOK YOU AND THE BOYS ATTENTION AND SHE ALSO TRY TO MAKE IT LOOKS LIKE IM THE BAD GUY HERE WHEN SHE WAS THE ACTUAL BAD GUY!" hara screamed in front of his face.

"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN?! ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT?? DO YOU THINK I WONT KNOW THAT YOURE ONLY USING MY MONEY AND YOU ALSO CHEATED BEHIND MY BACK!" yoongi hyung screamed finally losing his patience.

"yoongi baby what do you mean—"

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH UP AND GET THE HELL AWAY FROM US!!!"

"OKAY FINE!! YES I DID CHEAT ON YOU AND JUST USING YOUR MONEY. but as the time goes by, i started to have real feeling for you. i love you yoongi." she said then her eyes got "teary".

"you lost your chance to love me. now leave." yoongi hyung says coldly.

out of nowhere hara is holding a meat knife. you know those big knife. i don't know where the hell did she get that but she pointed the knife towards yoongi hyung's neck.