Ch 26 - Pete Time : Tony

Everybody loved spending time with Peter and they all had something in common that they didn't wanna share the time with Peter with someone else so at any opportunity to be alone with Peter they jumped without thinking. That's how Tony ended up being searched by the Avengers at late night and then found out cuddled up sleeping beside a sick Peter.

____________________________________________

Peter was feeling sick, he had been having a migraine since yesterday but he brushed it off as the result of too much work from school and Spider-Man but when he woke up today he felt hot and throwing up.

May had a morning shift for the first time in the month and the timming of the fever couldn't be better. Now he had to be alone when he wanted someone to take care of him. He called May to tell her about his health. "Helloooo Mayyyyy?" Peter said. "Oh no you're sick" May immediately said. "Woah how did you know?" Peter asked amazed. "That's your sick calling style Peter. Everytime you're sick you go like Mayyyyy" May siad chuckling and Peter blushed hard.

"Ok stay home Today and cancel your plans I'll try to come home early" May said. "Noo it's lab day." Peter protested. "I'll inform Tony to keep it tomorrow ok? Just rest so you can go tomorrow. With your powers you should be top health by tomorrow." May said. "Ok" Peter said. "OK Peter I gotta go. Bye take care Love you." May said. "Love you too" Peter said and slumped in the couch.

_ _ _ _ _

Tony was sitting in a board meeting and his phone ringed. He immediately picked it up just wanting a excuse to get out of the meeting. He 'excused himself' from the stares of the board members and a glaring Pepper.

"Hello?" Tony said to May. "Hey Tony it's May." May said. "Yeah May what's up" Tony asked. "Ah just called to tell Peter won't be coming today for the lab time" May said. "Huh why is he angry with me. Did I do something wrong?" Tony immediately asked. He heard light chuckling from May. "Relax Tony. Shift the day for tomorrow he's a little sick today." May said.

"What sick? He said he couldn't get sick after getting the powers. It's an emergency I'm taking him to the best hospital" Tony said. "Wow slow down Mr. Dad." May said. Tony blushed at the nickname. "He can get sick it was just his guess". May said. "Oh okay then. I mean I could just go to your place to take care of him ya know?" Tony asked hoping for a positive response. "So like dad taking care of his son" May said. "Yeah exactly.... Wait no stop embarrassing me" Tony said flustered. "Ok ok you are always welcome to go" May said. "Just a request before I go" Tony said.

"What?" May asked. "Don't tell anybody about Peter being sick and if someone asked you if you know where I am say you don't okay?" Tony asked. "Huh? Okay" May said. "Thank you so much May. I owe you one" Tony said and ended the call.

Now Tony just had to make the perfect flawless plan. He exited the tower effortlessly without anyone seeing him and broke into his own car which he had keys of. And drove away to May's apartment.

On the other side when Pepper got sick of waiting she set out to search for Tony only to find him nowhere. She searched the whole Tower and didn't find him. Friday was no help either being the loyal AI. Avengers receiving the news of missing Tony from Pepper immediately started searching for footage of CCTV's.

The footage of a car driven out of Tony's poked the point of slight discomfort. "Where is he going?" Steve asked seeing the footage. "We don't know but keep looking." Natasha said.

Tony on the other hand reached the apartment and knocked on the door only to meet a pale Peter with his nose bright red. "Hey Mr. Stark" Peter said. "Mind if I come in?" Tony asked stepping in. Peter immediately stopped him. "Ah yes. Yes I do mind giving me some time" Peter said. "Wait is there a girl you are not telling me about?" Tony asked smugly. "Mr. Stark stop talking nonsense. I would surely tell you when I get a girlfriend by any chance." Peter said. "Then what are you trying to hide?" Tony said and ran off.

He came in the room to be greeted with a sight of blankets, cushions and pillows placed to form a gigantic pillow fort. "Oh my God" Tony said. "You should stop invading my privacy" Peter said. "Please laugh outside while I clean it up". "Clean it up? Why? It's so awesome. Please can I join too". Tony asked. Peter was surprised for sure as he expected teasing for the childish act. "Ah ye.. yea.... yeah. I suppose you could join me". Peter stuttered out.

Tony took of his shoes and jacket and took a leap into the pillows pile.

Pepper and everybody tried calling Tony's phone several times but couldn't connect and neither could they trace it.

Tony left the fort to make some soup for the sick Peter. Peter laid there covered in blankets when he felt vibration. He looked around and saw a lighting screen. "Mr. Stark Pepper is calling" Peter called out.

Tony came rushing in but was too late as Peter received the call infront of him. "Hello?" Peter said. "Tony oh my God you finally picked up. I was worried sick. We thought you were kidnapped." Pepper said.
Peter looked at Tony for 'explain now' look.
Tony waved his hand at his neck motioning Peter to lie or he'll be killed. But Peter didn't.

"What are you talking about?" Peter asked. "Peter is that you?" Pepper asked. "Yeah hey Pepper." Peter said. "So Tony left the meeting to stop by at your house huh" Pepper said raising his voice so Avengers in the other room could hear. And they did, they came rushing. "WHAT!!" a loud background noise. "Pepper is everyone with you?" Peter asked. "YES" again a loud reply.

"Ah it wasn't his fault. I was sick so he came so he could take care of me and spent an entire day rather than hours." Peter said.
"WHAT!!!" a group scream. All of them rushed outside to go to Peter's.

"Hello? Hello?" Peter tried but Pepper had already ended the call and was on his way down to garage. "They are gonna be here within 2 hours" Tony said. "But isn't the drive like 30 minutes?" Peter asked.
"Hehe he I took out the fule of all cars" Tony replied proud of his planning. "Wow you guys are really obsessed with me" Peter said. "Awwww but you are so cute" Tony said pinching his cheeks.

"Hey stop" Peter said. "Alright it's getting late. Drink the soup and then cuddle me to sleep" Tony said walking into the kitchen. He took the soup to Peter and he slurped it up.

It was late when the Avengers reached after wearing hoodie and caps to not gather attention and taxing taxi and running to win the race to win the race to Peter's. They found Tony and Peter cuddled to sleep in the bed fort. All of them smiled and then grumbled at the sight. Natasha picked Tony up and shifted him to the furthest corner and everybody surrounded Peter and slept.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Aunt May said after coming from her tiring shift to see the Avengers and a bed fort in the living room.