Chapter 3 - The Few Pt. 1/4

Y/n P.O.V

Elizabeth: "Servant! Since you're still a hundred thousand years early to command me, I will give you a chance to prove yourself in the upcoming ball!"

Y/n: "Your Majesty, so you're telling me to find a partner to dance in the upcoming ball?'

Elizabeth: "Yes! The ball will be held on the 1st of January 1941, however you don't get to choose a partner!"

Y/n: "What do you mean by that, Your Majesty?"

Elizabeth: "You're the only guy in here! And from what I see, most of the girls here wanted to dance with you! So you better impress them, servant!"

     Only a month to prepare for the ball, now I will have to plan my schedule carefully otherwise this won't work...

Elizabeth: "Also, make sure to introduce yourself to all the girls here, that's all for now, servant, you're allowed to go wherever you please!"

Y/n: "Understood, Your Majesty, however I don't think you would call me here only to inform me of the ball."

Elizabeth: "Of course, however, you're still to early to hear of those things from me! Now go wherever you want!"

Y/n: "As you please, Your Majesty."

     I stood up and walked out of the pavilion, Sirius accompanied me, I will have to go evaluate the Hurricane first before learning more about this base.

Just as we were walking out of the Royal Navy dorms area, an Austin 8AP Tourer with no roof, this time the military variant, stopped right in front of us, the driver was none other than Dr. Aiden with Dido sitting in the backseats.

 Aiden with Dido sitting in the backseats

Y/n: "Doctor? What are you doing here?"

Aiden: "Well, Lieutenant, I thought you might have wanted to go take a look at the airstrip so we came to pick you up."

Y/n: "I see, thank you then, Doctor, let's go, Sirius."

Sirius: "Yes, my honourable Master."

      Just as I was about to open the passenger seat door, I was pulled by Sirius and pushed me into the backseats, she entered after she pushed me in, now I was caught in between Dido and Sirius.

Y/n: "Sirius...?"

Sirius: "I am terribly sorry, my honourable Master, I just wanted to sit with you..."

Y/n: "You could just say so, Sirius, however it's fine."

Sirius: "Thank you for your kindness, my honourable Master."

     Then weird silence sets in, just before I know it however, Sirius and Dido was already clinging up to me, way too close, I managed to keep my cool until the car stopped.

Elizabeth P.O.V

Elizabeth: "Warspite, that Y/n, he's quite handsome, isn't he?"

Warspite: "Mhm..."