|| 056|| Shirakami Fubuki 🌽 H/F

(Edited)

Once again, Fubuki is not a VTuber I watch frequently. Also, when I first write for VTubers I mainly go off what their wiki says about them. So feel free to give constructive criticism.

Before I start this chapter, I would just like to give a big applause to the fact you managed to start dating Fubuki.

Dating Shirakami Fubuki Would include...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌽 First date: 

For your first date you had decided to take Fubuki to a snow forest themed escape room. Mainly because of the fact that she is an arctic fox and quite a bit smarter than she seems. You ended up getting stuck pretty early on while Fubuki went ahead a bit. She was happy to help you though.

You did end up completing the escape room before the time was up, mainly due to Fubuki though.

🌽 First kiss: 

Your first kiss with Fubuki was on Valentines Day (cheesy and cliché, right?). You two were snuggled up on the couch, sharing a thick duvet. Fubuki was resting on you stomach with your legs tangled together. Neither of you were really watching the movie, more just sharing absentminded chatter.

Fubuki seemed to be feeling extra romantic that night as she had shuffled up to the point where she was straddling you. Then she simply leaned down and kissed you.

🌽 Getting sick: 

When Fubuki gets sick, she tries her best to hide it as to not worry you. She's extremely smart when it comes to hiding mild sicknesses, like a cold or something. She mainly just excuses it as allergies.

When she gets really sick, like food poisoning or a bad flu that keeps her bedridden, she'll still try and hide it. As you can imagine, it doesn't work. Just make sure she keeps hydrated and see if she can keep down some light snacks. Let her sleep with you nearby and that's enough for her

🌽 Jealousy: 

As we all know, Korone is super affectionate. More so to Okayu but you get my point. While Fubuki is usually calm and easy mannered, she can't deny seeing someone else being affectionate towards you doesn't make her gut feel weird.

When she notices this, she won't go out of her way to make you notice, but she'll start acting cuter in hopes that you give her more attention.
10/10 times it works

Miscellaneous:

🌽 Fubuki loves it when you pay attention to her ears and tails. Specifically when you brush them. She has a special brush that collects all of the loose fur

🌽 During the winter, she embraces her fox side more. You've caught her jumping headfirst into the snow on more than one occasion

🌽 She has turned the bed into a literal nest. There are so many blankets and pillows in it it's not funny. It's also really comfortable and warm

🌽 She loves playing co-op games with you, even if you aren't good at them. Fubuki is more than willing to teach you if it means you'll play video games with you

🌽 Be careful when giving the fox headpats. She might start nibbling on your fingers

🌽 No fur anything. Not even fake fur. Fubuki hates everything about it. Also the fact that a lot of fur/fake fur is either based off of or is fox fur

🌽 Her favourite Disney movie is definitely 'The Fox and the Hound' and she will force you to watch it with her. You've mesmerised a majority off the movie just by watching it that many times

Drabble

Fubuki nuzzled her head into your stomach. She was feeling a little under the weather so you had brought a transportable tv into your bedroom so she could watch The Fox and the Hound for the 100th (make that 1000th) time while relaxing with you in bed.

She had at least four separate blankets wrapped around the both of you, and had buried you in a heap of soft pillows. You had propped yourself up on the backboard of the bed while Fubuki used you as a pillow/hot water bottle. She had her arms wrapped around your waist and had manoeuvred herself so she could comfortably see the tv without much issue.

You had a few bottles of water and packets of crackers littered around the mass of cloth. Fubuki had one of the bottles of water clasped tightly in her hand, though she had pushed away the crackers since she said her stomach hurt.

You had taken to rubbing her ears whenever you were in this positive, which Fubuki closed her eyes peacefully while she happily listened to the movie. Her tail started swishing back anf forth under one of the blankets, like it was wagging from happiness.

Days like this is where you were most content. Just in a small, peaceful bubble with the most important person in the world right beside you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what little I have watched of Fubuki, I know that she is absolutely adorable.