☽ 32 ☾

Jimin laughed while Hoseok screamed as Jungkook picked up the latter. The red-head was having a hard believing that Jungkook had grown up so much and could easily pick him up. So, he did the mistake of trying to pick up the younger. And as a result, he was currently struggling to get his feet to touch the ground.

Taehyung was rolling over on the ground, laughing way too hard seeing the scene in front of him. Then, they spotted Jin coming over their way. Immediately Jungkook let the red-head go. Hoseok beamed seeing the eldest and ran up to him, jumping up. Jin chuckled and kept his balance. 

Yoongi had gone to talk to Namjoon about the incident. Jimin decided not to tell the others about it and get them worried for no reason. Especially not Jin since his pack was on guard duty. He didn't want the eldest to think that he wasn't doing his duty properly. 

Meanwhile, Jungkook turned into his leopard form. Jimin burst into laughter when Jungkook rolled over and started biting on his tail. He knew that leopards sometimes liked to bite their tails because they were just so fluffy. But he thought only snow leopards did that. Jungkook on the other hand was an african leopard. Soon Jungkook got bored of his tail because it wasn't fluffy enough. Then, he turned to Jin. 

"No, don't think about it." Jin replied immediately, "I'm not letting you munch on my tail. Forget about it."

Jungkook purred sadly, rolling over and skipping to Taehyung. The raven head chuckled, scratching the leopard's head. Jimin looked at the raven head in a puzzled look. He knew that Jungkook was usually a cheerful person, but today he's even more hyper than usual.

"He got high." Taehyung answered nonchalantly. 

Jimin choked on his spit, "You've got drugs here?"

Every one but Jungkook started laughing hearing his question and seeing his expression. The silver head blushed, looking at him with an embarrassed look. 

"Leopards gnaw on caapi roots to get high, it increases their sense of hunting apart from that fact that leopards like to get high." Taehyung replied after he was done laughing, "Jungkook doesn't usually does it, since he's already pretty good at hunting. But he came across a few roots today and started gnawing them. It was during dawn and the effects still on him."

"Oh..." Jimin nodded in acknowledge. The leopard opened his mouth wide before looking at his face. 

The eldest sat down next to Jimin and as soon as he did so, his face scrunched up as he started to sniff the air. He turned to the silver head with a confused look. 

"Jimin, why do you smell like Yoongi?"

The silver head's eyes widen at the question. He froze momentarily before realizing the expression of every one around him. All the others, except of Jungkook, were looking at him with their eyebrows raised. 

"Wait, that was you?" Hoseok asked. 

He came closer to Jimin and sniffed the air around him, "I thought I was smelling Yoongi hyung all this time..."

Taehyung clicked his tongue, "Me too, the scent wasn't strong enough and I thought it was because Yongi hyung must be nearby."

Jimin started to fiddle with his finger. He felt small under the sudden attention from everyone. Well, everyone but Jungkook who looked liked he was napping under the sun.

"I don't know..." Jimin answered meekly, "Probably because I've been staying with Yoongi hyung."

"You've been staying with him for almost a month and this is the first time I smell him on you." Taehyung noted, "Damn, the scent's strong."