7

"...." Everyone was silent, it seemed no one knew what to say, but suddenly someone broke the silent. It was Evelina

"...you misunderstood sister...I thought your body condition was still very weak...so I didn't invite you...please don't be hurt!"

Evelina seemed very apologetic but inside she was furious! This girl! Randomly came in the middle of the event and was about to ruin everything!

"Oh really.....your so kind sister!" Angelina forced herself to smile and act like she got along with Evelina. Although it felt like every word she said to Evelina was so sickening she wanted to cry, but she couldn't act like a brat while carrying her revenge plan.

"Oh my...."

Evelina and Angelina turned their heads to see the other ladies looking stunned.

"They said she looked Sickly but she looks...fine....no....beautiful.." said lady Zenna

"Wow...such Preety silver hair..." Lady Illia said with admiration in her eyes

"This.....this can't be Angelina Skyler..." Said lady Mason

"How could this not be her...silver hair, golden eyes, and she even acts so close with lady Evelina" said lady Oakcrook

"Greetings ladies! My name is Angelina Skyler. It's a pleasure meeting you all" Angelina gave them a polite curtsey with a business smile.

"O-oh yes! Greetings lady Angelina.. I am Emily Mason...My father is count Mason.."

".. it's an honour to meet you lady Angelina! I am Alice Illia! I..I am the daughter of count Illia.."

"I..i- I...my name is Adelle Zenna... it's an honour to meet you- uh..lady"

"......my name is Mary Oakcrook... daughter of baron Oakcrook..."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all!" Angelina gave them a sweet smile to appease the awkward atmosphere

"......well sister...what are you doing here..?" [Tell me what you want and quickly leave!] Evelina said while concealing her anger towards Angelina crashing her party

"Well why can't I? I have just come back from the Vandelian Empire..after recovering from my illness...and I realized I have no friends..so I thought I could come here to meet you all and become friends..." [Back off!]

Angelina's tone was very pityful and not to mention her delicate and elegant appearance immediately won everyone's sympathy.

"....." Evelina was furious! This b**** is ruining everything!

"......then please...have a seat...sister!" Evelina then ordered one of the maids to get the extra chair

Angelina gracefully sat down and she looked so beautiful that it was almost as if an angel had appeared.

'hmp! You must be furious Evelina...! I always loved that look of frustration on your face! Haha! I won't let you get your way this time!'

Angelina kept a calm smile but on the inside she was mocking Evelina.

There was a bit of awkward silence as no one knew what to say, but luckily one of the maids broke the awkward tension by serving them some pastries.

"Ladies please enjoy"

"They look delicious lady Evelina!"

"Who's the chef Lady Evelina maybe I could invite him over to the Zenna estate to make some for me too!"

The ladies started to chat with each other, but there was two people who seemed to be left out, it was Angelina and Alice Illia.

Angelina was sitting beside Alice so she decided to start a conversation between them.