3. Who is The Prince?

"WHO THE HELL IS KIM TAEHYUNG?" I turned back to look at the person who called out to me and I saw Jessica, standing near the cafeteria with her hands on her hips and her eyes glaring at me. My entire system froze and I mentally face palmed myself.

Dang it! Not the principal's office. 

"Looks like your death is here," Jimin chuckled. Thanks a lot for making me feel better.

I groaned and got up from my seat. I could swear I heard Jungkook giggling in one corner. After I am done with this, I am going to skin him. Alive. I walked towards her and followed her out of the cafeteria.

"Why did he call me?" I asked her and she just shrugged.

"Am I going to get expelled?" I asked her and she sighed.

"How the hell am I supposed to know? He just ordered me to fetch you."

"Oh. I see. Why the hell did you shout my name even though you know me very well?"

"Simply." I groaned in annoyance and she grinned at me.

Jessica is the principal's niece. She and I know each other very well and that's all thanks to the principal. I was called at least once in a week, either because of my marks or because of my mom. Jessica is a real nice person when you get to know her. She is a really popular person in our school and is second to Jungkook when it came to studies.

"Is it my mom?" I asked her and she glared at me.

"I already told you, how am I supposed to know?" she replied in a very angry tone and I chuckled nervously. We didn't talk after that. The walk to the office was pretty long and I was legit gasping for air.

We finally reached the principal's office and Jessica left me behind before turning back and giving me a thumbs up. I weakly smiled at her and turned back to look at the door in front of me. I was nervous of what the principal would say this week. If it is my mom, then I am out of here. I knocked on the door thrice. No response. Is he there or is it a prank?

"Come in." he said from inside. I turned the door knob and was expecting the principal standing in front of me with his cold, dark eyes staring at me with rage. Or my mom with a spatula in her hand. But, what I saw shook me to the core. He was playing Ludo with his daughter! Damn cute! I was legit dying over the beautiful relationship between the father and the daughter because it is really rare to see the principal being a softie. He was always barking and shouting at us. I had heard from Jessica that the principal had a little daughter who was studying in America. I never thought of meeting her in person. She looked like she was around seven or eight years old. But, she looks so cute. Kya~

WHY THE SHIT DID I EVEN SAY THAT? OMG! I SOUND LIKE THOSE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS IN ANIME! GROSS! GROSS! GROSS!

The principal saw me and pointed at the chair in front of his desk. I nodded and I sat down. He whispered something to the little girl and she nodded. She was gaping at me and I smiled at her. She blushed and hid behind her big teddy bear which was placed on her lap. Gosh! She is so adorable!

"So, Kim Taehyung?" the principal said and I nodded. He was holding some kind of a folder. Probably, it had my criminal records in it.

"18 year old?"

"Yes."

"And still you fail?"

"Yes." I said and he glared at me. He threw the file in front of me and my eyes widened with shock. The score was pretty bad. Not even one subject have I passed. The overall percentage was fifty-nine. Mom is so going to belt me today.

"The teachers have been constantly complaining that you are not paying attention in class."

"Yes sir."