Gays suck at math

So, Korra got slightly tired of using Instagram.

KorraOfficial [12:01]:
Hey Sami, want to see a magic trick?

AsamiSato [12:01]:
No.

KorraOfficial [12:02]:
Ok ready?

KorraOfficial [12:02]:

3

KorraOfficial [12:02]:

2

KorraOfficial [12:02]:

1

Then, quickly, she opened her text messages and opened 'Hot girl #7' chat.

Korra [12:02]:
Sup? ;)

Asami answered a few moments later.

Hot girl #7 [12:04]:
WTF???? U scared the living shit out of me.

Korra [12:04]:
Sorry babe, I don't like dming on ig, this is more comfortable... Don't ya think?

Hot girl #7 [12:05]:
How, 4 the love of fuck, did u get this number?

Korra [12:05]:
U know how your friend gave me ur Instagram? She also offered to give me ur phone number... Now who am I to decline?

Hot girl #7 [12:06]:
... I need new friends.

Korra [12:06]:
So, about those math lessons...

Hot girl #7 [12:06]:
Ugh, again?

Hot girl #7 [12:06]:
Fine, today at 5 in my place?

Korra swung her fist in victory. This was a huge fucking step. Going to a park when she wants to be away from her dad? One thing. Getting sneakily invited to her pool party two nights ago? Another thing. But being invited to Asami's house, alone, just the two of them to learn 'Math'? That was hugeeee.

Korra's plan was going amazingly, sharkbrows boyfriend should stop trusting Asami that much, because soon, he won't have her anymore.

Korra [12:08]:
Sounds perfect.

Korra was pumped, her confidence skyrocketed and she grinned in excitement. She was going to see Asami again! So what if Asami was straight? So what if Korra hated having to convert one's sexuality? She was winning!

The entire day, she felt all confident and giddy, preparing to see her target again. She chose an outfit, thought about what she could say to impress Asami, ect.

It was only when she reached Asami's place, did she realize that she was on edge.

Why the shit was she nervous? She was never nervous before a mission, what made Asami this special? Her eyes? Her smile? Her hair? The way her laugh makes Korra's stomach do flips in place?

... Nah, it's probably her ass.

At least that what she told herself, because that's what she usually noticed, so it shouldn't be any different with Asami, right? It's purely business, she didn't give a shit about how beautiful Asami is, her hotness was a nice bonus but it didn't matter.

It also didn't matter that Asami was nice and sweet, but still badass. It didn't matter that she was smart and funny, that she was both quiet but still friendly, and it didn't matter that her teasing was really hot. Because Korra doesn't do feelings.