60- Part 4 of 5

Chapter 60: Kuga VS Tsukasa

[3rd Person's Point of View]

"I apologize for keeping you waiting." Somei said before serving his dish.

"They prepared everything the same exact way but Saito-senpai finished first?" Megu asked.

"Yeah, Mima is doing a twist on the dish." you said.

"A twist?" they asked.

"Ten Bite-size Maguro-sushi Rubies!" Somei said. "Now, please enjoy."

"So this is the maguro sushi prepared by Totsuki's best sushi chef

"So this is the maguro sushi prepared by Totsuki's best sushi chef." Charme said while looking amazed at the sushi.

"I also apologize for keeping you waiting." Mima said and served his dish.

"A perfect trace! / They're the same! Their sushi looks exactly the same! / No, wait! There's just one that's totally different! / You're right!"

"There's a gunkanmaki that Saito-senpai didn't have!"

"Shut your mouths!" Urara yelled and knocked on the rails.

"Oi." you called out.

"Like he stands a chance against Saito-senpai huh?!" Urara yelled.

"Oii." You called out again to her.

"You think you scar-"

You stood up and gently pushed her on the rails. /K A B E D O N!

"EEp-"

"I called you for two times and you didn't bother to even pay attention to me?" you asked her smiling while your hand was placed on the rails behind her.

"Y-Y-Yamaguchi-sama..." Urara called out blushing. You stared at her and grinned before putting your hands on the back of your head and focusing on the match again.

"K-Kyapi~" Urara said blushing as she fell on the ground with hearts on her eyes.

"Woah." / "That dealt the final blow." / "That killer smile eek-"

"(Reader)-chan I got this." Mima said then handed out three sushis on a wooden plate and gave it to Uraraka. "Eat up." Mima said.

"B-Bring it on!" Urara yelled recovering from the shock. She stood up and took a bite of the sushi before moaning in delight. "Damn it, The flavor is sadly on par with the skills of the top members of the Elite Ten!"

"I think that's enough of a detour, Miss Cute Little Emcee." Charme said.

"Sushi is best when it's freshly prepared." Anne said. "Then I will-"