Jacking up the Jacket man

3rd person POV:

The city of angels, otherwise known as Los Angeles.

A place where many come to make a name for themselves in the many industries that are operated there, be it film or music.

After a long walk, the little gang of the Hellspawn's got a ride to L.A by knocking unconscious a man who decided to stop near them to mock the four.

Ditching the car and the man when they ran out of gas, the four took his wallet to pay for a hotel where they could clean themselves up.

Marcus: I never want to walk again...

(Y/n): Quit bitching.

Marcus: I have every right to bitch! We wouldn't be here if it weren't for your stupid fucking grandma!

(Y/n): You don't think I know that?! Once I find her, I'll give her a piece of my mind.

Anna: H-hey guys...?

(Y/n): What?

Anna: I think I figured out where the map is taking us first.

Drying her hair as she walks out of the shower, Leona looks over Anna's shoulder to see where the map is taking them.

Leona:?

Anna: It's Hollywood.

(Opening theme)

After a short rest, the four began making their way towards a movie set that their map was leading them to.

Marcus: Leona, do you know anything about these "Captain's" that Rum has?

Leona: At best I know only rumors.

Leona: Rum's captains are apparently really good at managing their work.

Marcus: That's not really helpful.

Leona: Said the guy who's not going to fight the captains.

Marcus: Oh please, if I can't get anything useful out of that, how is (Y/n)!?

Leona: Piss off!

(Y/n): Both of you... Shut up!

He shouted with real anger.

Marcus/Leona:!!

Anna: Are you okay?

(Y/n): No, my jacket is gone.

Leona: You really like that jacket.

(Y/n): I've had it for years, not about to lose it to an old bitch.

The trip was moderately short. Arriving at the gate that would allow them to enter the movie sets the map was leading them to.

"How to get past the guard?" was their first question, however that changed when the guard saw them.

Guard: Oh, you're here.

Opening the gate, he lets them in.

Guard: Go right in. They're expecting you.

Marcus: Who?

Leona: Rum...

Guard: As I said, they're expecting you all.

Leona: Anywhere where specific they want us to be at?

Guard: Try the set of "Karate bro 7".

(Y/n): Tch.