Let Us Go

"You've all asked what you can do to help." Caroline started as she stood in front of all of us inside of the parlor. "There are five days worth of projects, here. We are going to do them in one." Caroline nodded as she held up a notepad. "We can break the rules and cut through the red tape. I expect my mom to be properly buried by the end of the day." Caroline added emotionless and I crossed my arms over my chest as I leant against a wall and eyed her.

"Sure, Care. Whatever you need." Matt stated reassuringly and I watched and smirked as Tyler and him nodded their heads quickly.

"Mariana, you're coming with me." Caroline stated looking at me and I rose my eyebrow, pushing myself off of the wall.

"Where are we going?" I asked excitedly hoping to go flower shopping or something.

"Casket shopping." She nodded cheerfully and I furrowed my eyebrows before looking back at all of them. "Let's move." Caroline added quickly before we walked towards the door and I handed her the keys as we walked out.

"You drive." I gestured and she rose her eyebrow at me. "I sent my car to Jeremy." I added shrugging and she groaned.

"Jeremy! I forgot to put him on my list of people to call." Caroline said shaking her head in defeat.

"It's okay. I called him." I reassured, walking to her car and sighing.

-Bonnie-

I walked into the Salvatore house and set up the camera before dropping my bag and putting it on video. "It's day 278 inside this stupid prison world.. I have two broken toes, nine blisters and an ear infection but I don't care.. I have phesmatos'd the crap out of this magic Canadian rock-" I said looking at Qetsiyah's headstone before looking back at the camera. "-I have my magic again.. And now when that eclipse hits 12:28–I'm going home." I said smiling and pouring me a glass of bourbon. "You hear that, me? Home." I whispered downing the bourbon before slamming the glass on the table in excitement.

-Mariana-

"You're mother was such a vibrant young woman. Even after your father ran off with that man-" Mrs. Gruberter started before I cut her off quickly.

"Thank you, Mrs. Gruberter. I'm sure we'll see you at the funeral." I fake smiled, swooping Caroline out of her arms and I sighed as we walked back to the car. "Welcome to the world of awkward sympathies.. That's why you have to always be prepared with your responses.. I recommend at least three." I stated nodding at her and she shook her head.

"I don't know how you survived this." Caroline pointed out sighing in disbelief.

"The responses will be different for each category of people. Friends of circumstances, casual acquaintances and then loved ones-" I started before she cut me off.

"I kissed Stefan." Caroline stated emotionlessly and I rose my eyebrow turning fully towards her. "I-I want to talk to him about it but if it's bad, I know he'll lie about it and won't be honest.. But you know, not today." She added nodding and I sighed.

"Then talk to him about it tomorrow. You already have a lot on your plate." I reminded her and she looked down before slowly shaking her head.

"You know, I think I need to know today.. We're behind schedule. Let's go." Caroline replied quickly before walking in front of me to the car and I slowly sighed following after her.

-Bonnie-

"This is it. I'm ready." I nodded holding up the camera happily as I walked into the cave before standing into the spotlight beneath the sun. "There's no one to stop me.. I have magic. The ascendant." I stated holding it up in my hand. "And the eclipse-" I started before I grunted as I felt everything around me shake and shift before I looked up at the eclipse to see it disappear and snow fill its place. I furrowed my eyebrows confused as the scenery around me shifted. "No. No." I whispered shaking my head. I ran out of the cave before climbing out and looked at my hand to feel it wet and I looked at the ground to see it covered in snow..