14: "I love you too"

Someone was caressing my hair when I awoke

Someone was caressing my hair when I awoke. "Wake up, Little Potato; you have school." Chevy was the one who spoke.

"Five more minutes, Chevy." I groaned as I covered my face with the comforter.

"Little Potato, you've been saying that from the past 15 minutes. You really don't want to get up?" Chev said in a sneaky voce as I felt a finger poking my side.

"S-stop, it t-tickles." I manage to say while giggling.

"Does it?" Chev grinned as he kept tickling me.

"I'm u-up." I surrendered as I
pry away Chev's arms.

"That's what I thought, Little Potato. Now into your bathroom, your brothers will wait for you downstairs.

"Shooo." I shoo-ed him playfully before walking into my bathroom.

I did my morning routine before changing into my uniform. I put on my shoes and headed my way on the kitchen. As I neared the kitchen, I already smelled pancakes. I'm so hungry.

"Good morning." I chirped as I sat down and took a bite of my pancakes.

"Morning sleepy head." Bowry chuckled and smiled at me.

"Good morning Ky." Kieran said while sipping his coffee.

"Morning baby sis." Kritton smiled at me as he spread the nutella on his pancake.

"Morning." Dashiell muttered.

"Hm." Earos just hummed and continued eating.

"Good morning Little Potato." Chev kissed my forehead.

After breakfast, Dashiell drove us on the way to school.

"We'll walk you to your first class Cutie." Kritton said as I looked at the twins with an 'is it okay?' Look. They stared at me before looking away, not wanting to meet my eyes.

I looked at kritton and smiled as I nodded. They walked me to my first class.

"Have a great class Cutie, see you later." Kritton said as he placed a sloppy kiss on my forehead. The twins just looked at me with their emotionless face as I smiled at the three of them before saying bye.

"Girl, you're so lucky to have them as your brothers. Your brothers are sooo handsome, they fit the word 'perfection'." Yana chirped as she clapped her hands together and look up, like she's imagining them.

"They are, Their jawlines are so hot. Those muscles, gurl they're like, heaven." Olivia adored.

"Guys will you stop. That's so gross." I looked at them like they had grown two heads.

"Good morning class." Our professor walked in.

"Psst. Yana, where do I sign in for the art club?" I whispered as I poked Yana's shoulder.