Part 21

After i got home from hogwarts a couple of weeks ago, I told my parents everything that happened.

They were really happy to hear about sirius and that he was safe.

They also were glad I was safe after the whole Peter pettigrew thing.

I loved my parents and I sometimes wished they were magical like me, my dad loved hearing about all the stories and he would always read the daily prophet before i got to it , he loved it that much.

My summer so far has been great, i spent a lot of time with my family and muggle friends.

I never told my muggle friends about Fred or George or anyone else, i could get into huge trouble in the wizarding world.

——————————————-

I woke up early because it was the time I could write to Sirius without things being suspicious.

I couldn't write to him unless it was around 3-6 am becuase if anyone saw the letters address if it dropped out of Eloras hold and a wizard or witch caught it, well let's just say Sirius would be gone.

He's still a wanted man kind of ever since he left us with buckbeak, he went into hiding which was safest for him even though me and Harry still miss him we know it's best.

I got out of bed and headed over to my desk under my window, I opened it to let a breeze in and I grabbed a piece of parchment and my quill quietly, trying not to wake my parents.

Dear Sirius,

I'm sorry I hadn't wrote to you this week, we all were hanging out with family and friends.
I miss you but I know it's best for you where you are now.
So how's it been since you left? I hope your doing better.
I haven't told anyone about the wizarding world except my parents and I'm doing a good job I think haha.
I can't wait to see you, when ever that will be. I know Harry misses you too but I bet he's been sending letters as well.
I start fourth year soon and I'm a little nervous but I'm sure I will be fine.
I can't wait for your reply,
Lots of love,
Y/n xx

I folded the paper up and put it into an envelope.

I walked over to Eloras cage and tied it to one of her legs.

"You know where to go girl, give it to Sirius." I put her on my shoulder and walked towards my window and let her free.

I hoped he was ok every time I waited for a reply back seeing as I can't see him.

I got really tired waiting for Elora to arrive back so I left my window open and headed back to sleep for a couple of more hours.

I woke back up at 8am to wings flapping around my room.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Elora perched on my window so I got up and walked to her.

"Have you got a reply for me girl?" I asked her handing her some food seeing as she was hungry from all the flying.

She dropped a letter at my feet and I picked it up and opened it.

Dear y/n,
I'm so glad to hear from you my dear, I know it's hard not seeing me and things but we all know what's best don't we?.
I'm doing fine. Nothing really ever happens here haha.
I'm glad to hear your doing well dear and I also hope to see you soon too.
What's it feel like being home away from the wizarding world? Weird isn't it? Spending time with muggles instead of your wizard friends is quiet the difference I must say.
Please try not to worry about fourth year, it will be just the same as it was the last 3 years and hopefully better.
I've got to make this quick seeing as your owl is getting impatient with me.
Write back to me on your first week back. I'd love to hear how your doing in fourth year.
Stay safe,
Love Sirius.
X

I folded the letter back up and placed it into a box on my desk full of the letters I receive from everyone.

I walked down the stairs and into our small but cozy kitchen, my mum was cooking breakfast for us all.

"Good morning mum." I said and walked to her giving her a hug.

"Goodmorning dear, your fathers in the living room." She said back to me.

I walked in there and sat next to my father reading the muggle news paper which I don't really pay attention to as much as the daily prophet.

"Morning dad. Sirius wrote this morning. He's doing ok." I turned my head towards him.

"Ah that's good sweetie, I just hope we can all see him soon once he's no longer a wanted man." He put the newspaper down.

——————————

"Y/n!!" My mum called me into the kitchen so i got up and walked in there.

"Here's a letter that just got dropped off by a very clueless owl." She laughed and handed me the letter.

I knew it must have been Errol who delivered the letter so i giggled a little and walked back into the living room to open it.

Dear y/n,
We were going to get the twins to write this for you but they ended up fighting over who should write and who should tell the other what to write down..... so I decided to write this for you instead dear.
So In a couple of days were all going to the quidditch World Cup match and I brought you a ticket.
The twins are big fans and wanted you to come and so did Ron.
Hermione and harry have also been invited, I hope you can come. And if you can then your more than welcome to stay at ours tomorrow and up to when you go back to school.
Ps...may you bring some of that muggle coffee over for me? I loved it last time. It still amazes me you know, the muggle world... anyways I'm jabbering on.
Love Arthur Weasley
X

I put the letter down and ran to the kitchen to where both my parents were now.

"Who was it sweet?" My dad asked.

"It was Arthur Weasley, he's asking if I can go to watch a quidditch World Cup tournament and stay at theirs from tomorrow until school starts back up seeing as it's not far away from now." I near enough screamed at them excitedly.

"Ok ok ok yes you can go." My mother laughed.

"THANK YOUUU!!" I squealed and left to go pack to leave tomorrow.

I ran up to my room and grabbed my trunk from under the bed and started to throw all my school things and clothes into it.

Elora comes flying into my room with another letter.

"Oh another? Where did you go girl? Did someone owl call you to get this? Oh I know who it was never mind." I said to her grabbing the note from her.

The only two people i knew i taught how to owl call my owl specifically was the twins.

Y/n..
We're picking you up in the morning don't be late. ;)
Xoxo Fred and George.

I smiled at the letter and went back to my trunk to pack.

Once I was done packing, my father came into my room handing me a metal mug with coffee in it.

"I read the letter of Arthur, here's his coffee and don't worry it will stay warm in this mug. When you leaving sweet? And how you getting there?" He sat on my bed and looked up at me while i closed my trunk and put it near my door.

"Oh well I'm leaving In the morning and the twins are gonna pick me up dad. Also thanks for the coffee." J giggled.

"Your more than welcome dear." He replied.
——————————————————