Chapter 3

Three months later, I'm still in the cave. I go to the city to get food and other stuff. My arm is healing nicely, it had been fractured. Walking through the streets, heading for the store, I pass an ally.

A bad feeling comes over me and I walk faster. Hands grab me, I pulled into the ally. Thrown on piles of trash bags, my attacker smirks as three of his buddies walk up. "How bout we have fun, ye boys." I go to run but the asshole grabs me and throws me back on the trash.

Deciding I've had enough, I light my hand on fire. Or at least that was the plan. The asshole holds a syringe,  half full of liquefied vengestone. "Thought I wouldn't think of your element, fire ninja." He smirks that kicks my ribs.

Two thugs grab my arms, ripping my gi top off and my pants at my crotch and butt. One thug pulls my bad arm and I cry as it flairs with pain. "Oh, is your arm hurt." I surge up but the third thug wraps a chain around my neck.

The boss thug unzips his pants, pulling them down. 'I'm about to get gang raped. Where are the ninja.' I think as the asshole leans over me. Jerking hard, the chain is pulled tight and I gasp.

Asshole shoves his cock in, I cry in pain. He sets a brutal pace and I cry in pain with each thrust. Blood pools from me as he smirks at my pain. My head falls back as the pain gets worse.

I'm brought back after asshole slaps me. "No blacking out, I want you to feel my cum." He thrusts a few more and I scream at the white hot that fills me insides.

Asshole pulls out and his buddy gets a turn. They all do. I black out after the fourth guy cums, they leave me in the ally. When I come to, I'm laying on a stretcher. "Red ninja, your gonna be okay." An ENT says as they load me in the ambalance.

The ride to the hospital is met with silence and so is the whole check up. Sitting in the hospital bed, the Commissioner walks in. "Hello Kai. Where are the other ninja." He asks, sitting in the chair.

"Don't know, don't care." I mutter, head down, I'm looking at my hands held in my lap. "What was that." He asks. "I DON'T KNOW AND I REALLY DON'T CARE. THEY LEFT ME HIGH AND DRY, THEY BETRAYED ME. THEY LEFT WITHOUT A WORD AND HIS KNOWS WHERE THEY WENT." I yell to the top of my lungs.

The commissioner nods, leaving. The door closes and I grab the glass by the table. With a roar of anger, I throw it and it smashes against the cabinet. The door opens once more, the doctor comes in. I motion hem to leave and he nods, closing the door.

Sobs rake my body, I curl on the bed, crying. Two days later, I'm looking over my file while waiting discharge. I read the blood work and other stuff. And the anger is reignited.

I'm an omega and that asshole got me pregnant. I cover my belly, I'll raise the child.

Look out ninja. You just made the worst enemy.

Time skip, nine months.

Pain rakes my body, worse than when I was raped. Two doctors are helping me. "Alright, push." Yelling, I bear down with all I have. "Come on, come on. It's almost here." I lurch forward, another doctor holding me.

My legs draw up, the pain unbearable.  Yelling, pushing, panting with all I have. Eyes scrunched closed, I yell at the top of my lungs. "Here it is, there we go." A smaller cry joins the room.

I flop back on the bed, two days in labor and my baby is finally here. Taking a shuddering breath, a bundle is layed on my chest. Holding the bundle, my baby coos at me.

He mostly looks like his mama, and I'm proud to say, I'm this little bundle of joys mother. He reaches a hand up to my cheek, I nibble his fingers. The doctors check us over while I bond with my baby.

He starts getting fussy, I read omegas can breast feed. Looking to the doctor's, they smile and leave to give me privacy. Pulling the pop of my gown down, my son latches on, suckling.

Looking out the window, I still want revenge. And I'll have it. But, right now, I'm raising my son.

----------------------
I need a name for the cutie.