The new Dawn of the unknown World

I'm warning you guys is my first time to write a bit angst since I have a lot of things in my mind. Also it will death mention.

Also you guys can guess who get there digimon partner and what kind.

---------------------

"Why..? WHY DO YOU ALL BETRAYED ME?!" Screamed the white haired girl with violish-blue eyes who looked around 7 years old and narrowed her eyes to these humans. They are far older than her and her partner as the orange feline with green eyes sliced her cross shaped pupils. She and the child growled at them as they coldly explained to them.

"Do we have to explain to this child? Oh well the answer is..." The adult humans laughed coldly at her as she wided her eyes along with her partner and they both covered in black aura.

"This is unforgivable...THIS IS UNFORGIVABLE!" They screamed in pain and fury. They fused each other into a humanoid feline-fallen angel and those humans looked at it in fear as it looked like as if they received the punishment of the heavens. It roared then blindly slashed at them and they are trying defended themselve as they attacked it on its back which became a cross. The fallen angel Digimon screamed violent in pain as it slaughter them.

The fallen angel digimon changed back to the girl and her digimon partner.

The child cried for what she had done as she looked at those corpses and her partner hughed her and she also cried. Her scars on her back is going to be a reminder that some older humans cannot to be trusted...

---------------------

In the early morning Rei woked up. She was sweating as she had this terrible nightmare more like a bad memory to her.

 Rei breathed heavily and looked at the other side of the bed. Grim and Meicoomon hughed each other while they are sleeping which relief her a bit from her nightmare then she quietly left the bed and goes to the bathroom which is clean thanks to her digimon friends. 

She making her daily routine in the bathroom then looked at behind her back which has a large thin scar and is shaped of a cross then changed her Beelze.T-shirt, her white hoodie long sleeve coat with a blue butterfly on her back, black jeans, her black-blue sneakers and not to forget googles which she is carried around her neck then she head back to the bedroom. 

Meicoomon woked up as Rei returned to the bedroom and let the grey cat go.

"The same dream again?" Asked Meicoomon and Rei nodded as Meicoomon jumped on her back then climbed a bit on to right shoulder and headed down to the kitchen leaving Grim behind who is still asleep.

Most of the Digimon are awake and doing work on their garden to grow their foods behind at the Ramshackle dorm as they are now in the kitchen. Rei finds a big pan and Meicoomon brought the ingredients then they cooked the breakfast together.

The three ghosts from last nights appeared in the kitchen and they are unfazed as they continued to cook.

The skinny ghost snickers,"Hehehe.....You two are up already." Then he looked at Rei in curiosity.

"To think we also have also have a 'stargazer' here.... Crowley doesn't know it nor the cat upstairs who is still asleep am I right?" Stated the large ghost and eyed at them in serious which she nodded at the large ghost and she asked. "Is it rare here in this world that has clairvoyance to see the past events and also the future events?"

The small ghost scoffed at them,"The 'stargazers' here are far more weaker than you before the Night Ravens College and the Royal Sword Academy were builded it was about more like 20,000 years ago. Young lady and the creatures you bought them I adviced you to be quiet about it also we agreed that we also keep your little secret about your family in exchange you let us continued to live here."