Part 1: 𝐃𝐫𝗼𝐩

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝗼𝐤 𝐭𝗼 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞"

.
.
.

"Outlander, are you up for up for a challenge?"

Aether's ears perked up when he heard Jean ask the man.

"Grand Master? Depends what it is" he replied.

Paimon hopped up with her fists cinched and sparkles in her eyes.

"Will there be treasure involved?!" She asked hopefully.

"If you can complete it then yes, there will be treasure" she said with her hands on her hips.

"Then we'll do it!" Paimon smiled.

Aether tried to protest but it was to late.

"Perfect! Captain Kaeya will accommodate you on you journey to Andraos"

Paimon quickly began to protest.

"A-Andraos?!? No way! That's place is scary!" She screeched worriedly.

"What so bad about Andraos?" Aether asked his small friend.

"Snakes everywhere!! They will gobble me up for sure! I'm like a walking meal!" She cried.

Jean rolled her eyes and turned her attention back over to Aether.

"That's not the issue, Mondstadt is trying to make peace with every nation under the sun here on Teyvat" she began taking a quick breath in between "We have already made peace with Liyue, city of the Geo, and Magnolia, City of the Dendro. Next we are trying to get Andraos, city of Hydro, but they are being less than cooperative"

She sighed but her frown was quickly replaced with a hopeful smile.

"That's why we need to talk in person with them, maybe then they will stop declining invitations of peace"

As if on cue, Captain Kaeya pushed open the door to the office.

"I've got the horses ready"

Jean nodded and Kaeya smiled.

"Ready for a long trip?"

᯽᯽᯽

I guess this is kinda like an Aladdin AU... I didn't think about that. Oh well, enjoy 😊