Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Kiara: Pulling into the mansion I look around in awe.

"Wow."

Sunflower whistles from the back seat. "Our parents really out did themselves."

Nodding our heads in agreement we leave out of the car.

Lake looks at the mansion in a daze.

"...We are so dead..."

Jamal tries to lighten up the mood. "I mean.. do you really think our parents would be THAT mad..." But CLEARLY he is failing terribly.

We all turned and give him a look of annoyance.

Amera walks up and slaps the back of his forhead.

"For the smartest boy in our group I sometimes wish you'd shut up. You retain your wisdom that way."

He rolled his eyes at her. "No need to get physical."

Winter spoke up.

"One of us has to tell them."

Brian nodded in response.

"It has to be a person they would most likely expect it from."

We all turn to look at Silias, who, in turn, is obilivous to us throwing him under the bus. Silias rubs his hands and smiles.

"Soo.. who is the idiot destined to be thrown into to fire."

Rain walks up to him and pats his shoulder.

"......"

Silias turns and gives us a look of grievance and blame.

"......"

"......"

"WHAT?! YOU MET THEM?! THIS IS TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT I TOLD YOU TO DO!" We all keep our heads down. Knowing that we were in deep shit with mom.

Uncle James and Aunt Kacy aren't helping the situation. They are trying not to laugh at the fact we are in trouble. Really they must have the most fun being laid back without much responsibilities.

Dad bangs his fist on the table.

"IT'S NOT A LAUGHING MATTER! I WOULD HAVE KILLED THOSE PUPS!!"

I roll my eyes at their dramatic anger.

"If we couldn't handle it. Why would we stayed." I shrugged as I leaned back in my seat with my arms and legs crossed. "I think we handled that pretty well!"

The group nods in agreement and Amera stands up with bubblegum popping in her mouth and squeals.

"It was so cool! I totally want to do that again!" She then beamed brightly. "Eeeee I can't wait for this year's tournament!!"

Aunt Kacy looks at us worriedly.

"Are you kids sure you're ok?"

We all give them an ok and calm them down. Afterwards they leave not before telling us we have school tomorrow.

"Well they handled that better than expected. I chuckled to myself and turned to Coco seeing her silent.

"What's wrong."

Everyone looks at Coco and after a few minutes she sighs.

"...Kiara..." she holds her head in her hands fustratedly. "I'm mated to your brothers."

After another round of tense silence we give her a hug. Lovely hugs her.
"Come on guys let's look around to find the electronic room! I wanna beat Jamal in XBox and playstation!"

We all run out of the room and race down to the electronic room.

Joy and Silias runs to the controllers first and scream together

"We won losers!"

Rolling our eyes we sit in the room watching and taking turns playing against each other. 2 hours and some snacks later we take a bath a go into our rooms. Walking up to my room I'm stopped by Coco's hand on my shoulder.

"You sure your not mad that I'm mated to your brothers?"

I grab her shaking head and hug her.

"If you love them and they do in return...It shouldn't be a problem."

We hug one more time and go into our rooms.

Knowing we all have to rest up for school and whats in store for us tomorrow.