Chap 12 - Is This A Day For Reunions?

Aerowyn's pov

____________

"holy shit! Is this really happening?" i heard Carlos mutter. "you are my mate?" he asked again. "who do you think i am? Huh? Some kind of monster?" Esmeralda said sarcastically.

"actually that's kind of true you know. I would rather have a monster mate than you." he mumbled. I knew he was scared. And i couldn't help but smirk.

"oh yeah? Fine then. Go and find your monster mate. But please invite me the moment she tries to kill you. I will bring popcorn and watch." Esmeralda glared at him and turned around. Then started walking away.

"shit." Carlos mumbled. "hey! Esmi! Wait!" he yelled before walking towards her. "no! Don't come! Go find your monster mate! I'm pretty sure she is waiting for you!" Esmeralda yelled and started running away from him.

"Esmi! Esmeralda! It was a joke! Wait up!"

"yeah yeah whatever! I don't care! Just don't... Hey! Let go! Let go! Carlos let go!"

"no. I finally found my mate! I can't let her go now, can i?"

"you said you want a monster mate! Go to her! Let go! You little... Aaaaargh. Carlos! Let go!"

I guess he caught her. I can still here her yelling at him. Wow! Didn't know Esmi gets jealous so easily. Haha.

I laughed at their childishness and turned around to see... Oh well. Heather and.. Another slutty looking bitch.

Heather was wearing plum plunging top with hot pink micro skirt that almost shows her thong. Eww. Doesn't she know that there are kids under 18 here? She had black lace stockings and ankle strap high heels.

The other girl had red cowl crop top which almost looked like a bralette with cowl neck. She wore denim hot shorts that showed more than half of her butt also showing the big rose tattoo on one of the cheeks. Eww. She had red stilettos on.

"oh look who decides to show up." Heather said seeing me. "and look at the slut." i said. "you think you are brave just because your name is the oh so famous Regina Malicious?" she grinned. "darling. Right now I would more than just love to see your face bloody. I'm sure you would enjoy that too." i gave her sadistic smile.

I saw Artorius coming this way. He came and wrapped his arms around the other girl. I felt like someone squeezed my heart. He pulled her to a heated kiss right in front of me. My wolf, Marigold whimpered and howled in pain.

"hey baby." he said to the girl. "you looks so handsome Art." she said kissing his cheek.

I looked at her once more. She is beautiful. Light gray eyes and honey blonde hair. Tan skin. Perfect body shape. Tall. Curves in the right places. And she looks close to his age too. He is 26. She looks around 24.

I walked away unable to watch it. I went to the other side of the place and sat down on the floor. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This hurts.

I felt like my heart is broken in 2 halves. Not to mention the burning on my skin because he is kissing another.

"hey. I.. Can we talk? Please?"

I turned around to see Valerie. She was wearing a polka-dot beige wrap top with a rosey pink cotton pencil skirt. She had her dirty blonde hair was in a loose bun. And she was wearing toe loop shoes.