Nineteen

Arya locked the door behind her, leaning her back against it. Her breathing was irregular. Her chest heaved up and down as her mind grew hazy with visions of how extraordinary his touch felt.

His hand curled around her waist, tugging her closer than ever. Her knees went weak. If it weren't for him holding her, she would have collapsed.

It was soft and innocent, though the passion he put in was unmistakable. He leaned his forehead against her's. Both of them gasped for air.

Arya found it too hard to open her eyes. Her cheeks reddened. Taehyung found it harder to not kiss her again. The way his soft lips touched against her's, they fit so well together, like they were carved for each other.

"I can't be the only one feeling this way." He whispered as his warm breath hit against her lips. "You are driving me insane."

Her eyes opened and she peered at him through her lashes.

"Don't let that insanity take over you. You will never find a way out."

"Maybe I don't want to find a way out."

His slipped his hand to her small ones. It felt perfect. 

"What if you miss me after you left?"

"I have been missing you five years. You were right in front of me but at the same time you were so far away." His eyes flashed regret.

"What if I said I loved you? Would you stay?"

"You are late, Taehyung."

Arya felt a stabbing agony in her chest. She cradled herself. She would heal. She had to.

Arya dressed up in a baby pink frock that ended above her knees. She didn't put much effort into her appearance. She felt exhausted with everything in life. She wanted to be left alone but for Amara, she stepped downstairs despite her disinterest.

She found Jungkook struggling with the cake in the kitchen.

"Do you need help?"

"Oh, Sure! Can you write Amara's name on the cake?" Arya nodded, picking up the icing.

As he moved her hands on the cream, Jungkook caught her hands shaking.

"Are you still not over that intense make-out session with Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, smirking earning a glare from Arya.

"We didn't make out." Arya gritted out, trying to fight the heat on her face.

"Sure." He muttered, sarcastically. "It didn't look like you both weren't confessing love for-" Arya threw the icing at Jungkook, which he escaped skillfully.

"You know I'm not lying."

Arya rolled her eyes. Jungkook found them both when he went to the storeroom to get extra cutlery. Arya knew she wouldn't hear the end of his teasing.

She strode into the living room to find everything set in the backyard. The house was in the list of things she would miss the most. Terrible memories hung around, but so did the good ones.

"Someone looks beautiful this evening." Arya heard Taehyung's voice from behind and jumped. He smiled at her as if nothing happened a few hours ago.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." Arya played along. At least it helped with unnecessary awkwardness and tension in the air.

"Arya! I look just like a princess, don't I?" Amara yelled, running down the stairs, excitedly.

"Slow down. You will hurt yourself." Arya scolded, worry etched on her face. Amara smiled sweetly.