Mistakes Were Made! Fight Between Student And Master!

Ooof !! I'm so sorry for not posting in forever! Shits gone down! I'll be sure to post more frequently!!!

3rd Persons Pov:
     There in the corner of the room a pointed hat with the word Dunce across it, sat atop a sleeping girls head. "Y/N!" A certain porcupine haired boy yelled as he stormed over to her. The said girl wakes up and looks around confused. "How the hell did you kill that thing with just stomping on it?!" He asked while pointing aggressively at her. Y/n let out a loud yawn and looked at him and shrugged. "H-how did you know that was going to happen Y/n?" Deku asks, she looks at him with a tired face, and all she did was shrug. This made the timid boy sweat drop and look back over to his Sensei. "S-so, how long do you think you'll be in the corner?" He asks once more, and all she did was shrug.
Y/n lazily closes her eyes again and then fell straight to sleep making both boys sweat drop. An hour went by and Y/n is still sleeping in the corner. "Someone wake her up." Aizawa exclaims and looks at the student sleeping in the corner. Todoroki stood up and walked over to his master, he gently shakes her but she doesn't stir. He keeps on shaking her until he was shoved out of the way. Todoroki looks up to see Bakagou, who smirks and gets ready to punch her. "I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ROCK PAPER SCISSORS WITH YOU! YOU HAVE A BOOGER ON YOUR FINGER!" Y/n yells and jolts up. She rubs the back of her neck, "Oh... I had the same dream again." She sighs in relief for not actually being there. When she looks up she sees all the students, except for Todoroki and Aizawa, wide eyed. Bakagou then got pissed and threw a punch at her hitting her square in the nose. That's when an awful crack was heard. Everybody looked at Y/n to see if her nose was broken but when Bakagou brought back his hand he looked at it and held it. Y/n looked at his hand and froze. "You really broke your hand by punching me, huh..." Y/n stated and picked him up bridal styled. "I guess I'll take you to the nurses office. Hey Goggles, I'm taking Porcupine to the nurses office he broke his hand." She states while raising up his hand and walked out of the class while Bakagou was screaming profanities at her to put him down. When she turned the corner Bakagou glared up at Y/n, then in a sudden movement he leaped out of her arms and grabbed her by the wrist. "If we are going anywhere I will be the one taking you there." He states angrily while starting to burn her arm. "Okay... but what about your hand? Do you think the old lady can fix it for ya?" Y/n states in a slight worried tone. A tint of  pink dusted Bakagous cheeks at her concern. He then grunted and looked away from her and kept walking. "I'll be fine you stupid extra."

     When the two students finally got to the nurses office, Recovery girl wasn't there. "Dammit where is the old hag?!" He exclaims as he is looking around the room. Y/n just shrugs and goes and gets some bandages. She then came over to Bakagou and pushed him to sit on a bed. Bakagou fell over onto the bed and instantly got up. "What the hell?! I'm going to sock you right in the face if you do that again!" He yells at her, Y/n just pushes him on the bed again and sits on his lap so he won't move. "Ok." She states and starts to bandage his hand. Bakagous cheeks go in a full shade of red and he tries to get away from her but couldn't budge. He gives up and looks at her wondering why she is helping him. Once she is finished with his hand she goes to get off his lap but was suddenly pulled back down. She looked at the male underneath her and flinches at how close his face is to hers. "Hmph... You actually flinched. I never saw that before." He states and let's her go, allowing her to get up.

Timeskip

Out in a deserted forest

Two students stood away from eachother and watching their every move

Two students stood away from eachother and watching their every move. On takes a step forward and the other doesn't move while calling the bluff. That's until the silhouette of a boy lunges forward, while forming a fist of ice going in for a punch. The other person moved to the side at the very last second and watch as the boy punched through a tree. "Come on, use your fire side. You have ice and fire, use a combo attack or something." The person yelled. "Yes, Sensei!"
      "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CALLING ME SENSEI?! It's Y/N you idiot." The girl says. "A-ah! I'm sorry Sen-I mean Y/N!" The girl sighs and gestures for him to come and get her. He lunges at her with a fist of flame and the other ice. The girl kept dodging his attacks and looking at him when he turns. "Stop taunting me Se-Y/N! Take this seriously! I'm strong! I want to prove it to you!" The boy yells while flaring his powers.
     "You want me to take this seriously? Fine then." The Girls once plain face turned into a stern one as she gets ready to fight. "Come at me Candy Cane." She says, the boy lunges at her and starts to throw punches, flames, and ice at her. She dodges every time, " Come on! Throw a punch or something!!" The boy yells at the girl. She then runs behind him, making it look like she disappeared and reappeared. Once the boy turned he was to late, the girl had a sign of death on her fist as she threw it. The fist then stopped a couple inches from his face. She flicks him and gives him a dopey smile. "I got you! Come on let's go get some udon!" The girl says happily thinking of the meal. The boy looked behind him as the girl was strutting away. His eyes open wide in shock as he sees nearly the whole forest was flattened by her punch. "HEY! ARE YOU COMING?" The girl calls out to him looking at the boy with a tilted head.
             "Y-Yes..." he says while jogging up to the girl. 'I have to get that strong to defeat my dad...' he thinks as he looks over at the girl, 'She's amazing! I'll have to train hard by her side and on my own. I will Surpass you Y/N.'

So I have no clue in how well I did in writing the battle! So please leave your input! I'll be sure to make a longer chapter for the next.