{Claustrophobia}

TW// Claustrophobia, Panic Attack(?)

He was stuck in a piston. What an amazing thing to be trapped somewhere in an already small space. At least he could see the inner walls of Pogtopia from where he was stuck. "Wilbur!! Help! I'm stuck!" He shouted out, hearing footsteps approach. Tommy saw his older brother figure walk over to the entrance, and then start....laughing?

Tommy sure didn't think this was funny, he was freaking the fuck out but had too much pride to show Wilbur how scared he was. "Stop laughing!!" He whined a bit. "Help me out!!" Wilbur only continued to laugh before it died down into small giggles. "Nah," was all he said before blocking off everything with cobblestone, only the small and tight space stuck in the piston.

"Wil! Let me out please- I have severe claustrophobia, this isn't funny!!" He yelled out, getting a quiet giggle in response. But this was far from funny for the young teen. He felt trapped, scared, and completely alone. He couldn't hear his brother anymore and got more and more panicked by the second. He was taking deep breaths, squeezing his eyes shut as he tried to not go into panic. Silent tears started to pour out of his eyes.

"W-Wil please let me out!!" He tried to keep up his normal tone of voice but he found it harder as he was crying and so scared. He heard nothing in response. "W-Wil? Techno? T-Tubbo? G-Guys...?" His voice got quieter the more he spoke, unaware that Wilbur left to go and grab the other two while laughing about how funny he looked stuck there.

Tommy pulled his phone out of the pocket of the coat he wore, shakily calling Phil. "Tommy?" The man answered, a bit confused. "Ph-Phil..." he shakily replied. "Oh Toms...what happened?" The older asked, turning away from what he was doing to focus on what the teen was going to say. "I-I got stuck in a p-piston and W-Wil closed o-off my exit so now I-I'm scared and d-didn't know who else to c-call...s-sorry if I'm b-botherin you..." he shakily got out, having a few hiccups in between certain words as he cried.

"Take deep breaths, Thomas. I'm sure they're coming back to get you any second now and Wilbur will apologize until he loses his voice. Stay on call with me for as long as you want to, I'm not going anywhere," Phil spoke softly into the phone, hearing a sniffle and a small "T-Thank you," in return. He was going to have a talk with Wilbur later that day about this, but for now he was only focused on comforting the boy the best he could.

Back with the other three, Techno laughed along with Wilbur about the situation but Tubbo was strangely silent, being the only one aware of how bad his friend's claustrophobia was. "Hey," the teen started as the three slowly walked to where Tommy was trapped. "You left a space open for him to see out...right?" Wilbur was confused by the question. "No..? Why would I?"

Tubbo went completely pale, a shocked and horrified expression on his face as he soon sprinted to the spot Wilbur had said Tommy was stuck. "Tommy!" He called out, starting to break the blocks. "T-Toby?" The second he heard the broken voice of his friend he had gotten to the spot and broke the piston. "Toms..." he mumbled sadly, pulling him into a hug as the boy cried. His phone, with Phil still being on called, was dropped down beside him as he now clung onto his best friend as if his life depended on it.

"I-It was s-so dark, T-Toby," he said, resting his head on his best friends shoulder as he sobbed. "Shh, you're safe now, Tommy," he whispered to the blonde, hearing footsteps run towards the spot. The two brothers looked at the youngest, watching in shock as he cried.

They both felt guilty, Techno for laughing and Wilbur for putting him through that instead of helping. "Toms..." he quietly spoke, watching the younger slowly leave Tubbo's embrace. He stood shaking for a few seconds, Wilbur reached one hand out to pull him into a hug. Instead of slapping it away like he expected, Tommy ran forward and hugged Wilbur tight.

He cried into his brother's chest, slowly feeling Techno wrapping his arms around the both of them. "I'm so sorry, Toms... I didn't mean to make you scared..." Wilbur apologized as he softly ran his fingers through his brother's hair.  He felt the boy hug him tighter after hearing that. Techno's grip on them also became much stronger.

"I'm so so sorry, Tommy...." Wilbur whispered, holding his brother as close to him as he could. "I really am...I shouldn't have been so mean and ignored what you said," he continued on, his own eyes starting to get a bit watery. Tubbo had taken the phone off the ground, hanging up with Phil after saying a small apology. He left the space quietly, letting the brothers have their moment.

"I'm such a bad big brother..." the musician mumbled, immediately feeling Tommy shake his head as fast as he could. "No! No...you're n-not," the blonde stuttered out, lifting his head up to look at the two. "But I am! I didn't help you out of the space, I placed blocks down so you couldn't get out, I ignored the fact you said you were claustrophobic, I-" Wilbur went on and on until Tommy stubbornly placed one of his hands over the man's mouth.

"Shut up, you're not a bad big brother, I couldn't a-ask for better big brothers. You m-made a mistake that's all," his crying was starting to slow down, a squeeze on his shoulder from Techno reassured him that was the right thing to say. He wasn't the best with words sometimes so the reassurance made him more confident in what he was saying. "But-" Wilbur was cut off again. "No but's. You're an amazing big brother, Wil. And there's no changing that," and with that the three held each other in a tight and comforting embrace.

Tubbo made sure to snap a pic from Tommy's phone, knowing for a fact his friend was gonna set it as his wallpaper because of how much the blonde loved his brothers. He smiled softly before walking away to finish some construction, he'd let them have their moment.

/\
\/
Words: 1096
A/N: Hi's and Hello's to everyone!! Kiyoshi here with a short note! If you could please let me know if I made any errors in spelling or grammar that would be greatly appreciated!! If you want to request something please just comment it!
That's all for now...
Kiyoshi Out!