ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

Even though we were fretty far away from the kitchen, we can still hear their stupid yelling. These kids shouldn't have to listen to this.

"Micheal how long does this usually go on for?" I whisper to him.

"About an hour or so, then mom will leave for a couple days up to a week."

"But what about all her stuff?"

"Well..she's cheating on dad. She doesn't need to worry about it because she has it all at another house. " His lips curve into a frown "then we're stuck with...him."

"What is up with your relationship with him if you don't mind me asking?"

He shifts, uncomfortable "well... He says I was an illegitimate child that my mother had. I never have been counted as 'his own' and-"

"I'm hunggrrryyy we never got to eat!" Elizabeth interrupts Micheal and tugs on my shirt. I sigh but nod.

"Do you want your dinner?" She nods and I head out, trying to be sneaky to get all of our food. This argument is really making me have a headache.

"Oh really? So that's how you feel? I bet you cheat on me everyday! " Clara's voice is filled with tears and rage.

As I inch closer I start to hear Henry try and calm them down but it doesn't work, William too sounds calmer.

Grabbing the plates, Clara continues to shout at William.

"Fine I'm leaving for now William!"

"Where you going to go? Marco!? Oh yeah, I know Clara. You little cheater!" He raises his voice and the gasp that comes out from Clara's lips seals the deal.

As much as I would like to stay and listen to this JuIcY aRgUmEnT, I gotta feed the kids they suck at raising. I quickly grab the other plates and start to walk back, only hearing one thing.

"Get the hell out of my house."

Before I can run, Clara walks out. Catching me, her eyes watering and her face red. "What are you still doing here?"

"Feeding your starving children Mrs. Afton."

"Never call me that again." And with that, she leaves. I make it back up to the room and give everyone their plate. The food still is somewhat warm. Micheal turns on his Tv. After we all finish and place our plates aside, we huddle up to watch one last movie..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A soft voice wakes me up, while I think it's Henry, William stands about two inches away from my face.

"Ready to go home?"

I nod and he helps me up. Micheal is left on the floor, no blanket no pillow.

Stopping, I place a pillow under him and a blanket atop him. William takes me out to his car and we drive back to the store to get mine.

"Thanks Mr. Afton. I appreciate you inviting me for dinner." I wave and find my car with ease.

"Please, call me William. I'll see you soon."

On the way home, I realize something. I forgot my phone. does my tired body really want to go back and get it? No. I'll just text William... Oh wait. I'll do something later about it.

Opening the door, my body almost falls to the floor. When did my body get this tired? The whole world feels like its shifting, back and forth, back and forth. I'm able to make it to my bed before I full on pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh bunny~" Oh no. I dont respond, shutting my eyes tighter.

"Oh so rude,you should answer me."

My eyes finally open to see the same silhouette stand next to me, something in hand.

"What are you going to Do... Kill me?" My energy shooting through my body, unlike earlier.

"Oh, but why would I kill you? I haven't had any fun yet. " His voice still whispers so I can't even describe the voice properly.

I try to move my hands but oh what a fool I am, this hoe tied my hands and legs together.

"Stay still now," He lifts my shirt a little and draws into my skin with his knife. The warm red liquid leaks from it.

I scream to try and get someone's attention but his hand goes over my mouth. "As much as I want to hear you scream, this isn't the place for it."

He lets go and plants a quick kiss upon my cheek. As much as id love to stay longer, I have to do something. Sleep well."He pulls out rag and places it over my mouth. Great. This is funnnnn...

When I open my eyes, my phone rings. Picking it up, I read Boss. Great. What could he be calling for?

"Hello?" My voice manages to get out.

"Y/n? Yeah what's with this note?" He clears this throat before reading. "Sorry, I'm going to be doing full time with my best friend at Fredbears Diner, won't be able to come in anymore, signed Y/n' is this true? I'm not mad, I just want to know."

"Well, boss I-"

"Alright, thanks. It was nice working with ya." He hangs up.

Thanks Alyssa. Now I have to work full time with her and William. I might as well tell Henry.

After two rings, he answers.

"Fredbears diner, this is Henry Emily speaking."

"Hey, Henry it's y/n I just wanted to say uhm... Well I guess I'll be uh working there full time now."

I can't even explain the amount of excitement he expresses. We set a time for tomorrow so I can work then. Turns out I have Sundays and Mondays off

(Hey if you caught what happened, you can guess who the man coming into y/n house is ;)))))

I yawn, somewhat exhausted. While stretching, a pain stings on the left side of my stomach. Lifting the shirt, I notice a little bandaid. I lift it up to see a heart shaped cut. That damn man... I'll catch him. I just need proof so he can go to jail or something.

I grab Kopper out of his cage and go outside, this big ol' snake loves to get out, go catch mice of his own, and come back. He's really like an outside cat.

I go back inside, let Jazz out for a while and make myself some coffee. How much I wish I didn't have to work at Fredbears is unreal.

A few hours after contemplation and coffee, Kopper comes back and with him, Jazz. I let them in, they leave dead small animals they caught at the door.

Kopper wraps around my arm and Jazz lays by my feet as I watch a Tv show.

Today has been Probably one of the calmest days I've had and I know exactly why. It's because Alyssa got a job.