62

Li Honghao was the owner of a medium-sized company that mainly engaged in the jewelry business. His company has been developing overseas for more than ten years. Until recently, due to the impact of changes in the international market, Li Honghao turned the focus of his company back to the domestic market.

Although his business was not small, it was nothing in B city, that was full of giants. Therefore, when Li Honghao heard that Qin Group's chairman, the famous Mr. Qin, wanted to meet him, his first reaction was astonished in disbelief.

Until Li Honghao arrived at a high-level club owned by the Qin Group and sat face to face with Mr. Qin, he still felt some disbelief.

"Hello, Mr. Qin, I am the chairman of Yuantai Jewelry, Li Honghao." Li Honghao introduced himself first. Facing this real business giant, he felt enormous pressure and subconsciously lowered his head.

"Hello, I am Qin Shao."

"Today I actually want to meet Mr. Li as a father," Mr. Qin said straightforwardly.

Li Honghao was taken aback with a puzzled expression.

"My two children are attending the eight grade in Weiming Middle School." Qin Shao proceeded to briefly explain the incident at the sports festival and the result of his investigation.

"Your daughter Li Man'er supposedly was the reporter in charge of taking the video record on the finish line. She should have a record of the situation that day."

But Li Man'er seemed to be worry and was unwilling to take out the video.

Directly staring at Li Honghao, Qin Shao said: "Give me that video. In exchange, Mr. Li may mention a condition." Whether money or other favor from Qin Group, it wasn't a problem.

Hearing Qin Shao's words, Li Honghao subconsciously wiped the sweat on his forehead: "Mr. Qin is too kind. If Man'er really has the video that your daughter needs, it's only proper for her to bring it out."

"Mr. Qin, please be assured. I will go ask my daughter about the video now." Li Honghao promised.

Meanwhile, in Li family's new villa, Li Man'er also told her mother about that video.

Today was the weekend. Li Man'er was practicing piano, but she seemed distracted. Seeing her daughter being absent-minded, Su Mei sat next to Li Man'er. "Man'er, what happens? Tell mother, why do you look upset? Are you unhappy at the new school? Or are you bullied by your classmates?" Su Mei asked her daughter with a worried look.

"No," Li Man'er shook her head: "Mom, there is a problem, but I don't know what to do."

"What's happen?" Su Mei gently embraced her daughter in her arms and asked.

"During the sports festival..." Li Man'er told her dilemma to her mother. From the moral perspective, Li Man'er should publish the video, but Liu Lili's warning made her hesitate. Her family couldn't afford to make the Song Group their enemy, and similarly, she also couldn't afford to offend Song Xinyi, who had many supporters at school. But to keep it a secret, this incident inevitably would become a thorn piercing Li Man'er's heart.

"It's this video. Mom, look, this Song Xinyi is really vicious." Li Man'er showed the video she saved on her phone to Su Mei and explained: "Look, this is Song Xinyi. She deliberately threw the pen on the track. Su Bei stepped on it and fell."

Seeing the face of the girl running in the video, Su Mei's expression suddenly froze, and a strange feeling aroused from her heart.

Su Mei: "This girl is..."