Chapter 23: Lost Memory

Chapter 23

Athena

Did I ever mention how I hate being stuck home all day long for three days in a row? Why? Because that's how long it's been raining!

My flight to Greece has been canceled for those past days. I'm very disappointed and already starting to get annoyed. I could've been in Greece already, visiting Athens, which is a city supposedly named after me, and most importantly, Mount Olympus.

Dad? Well he's being dad. Same as always watching after me since Harry decided to come back into my life. As always, my dad got annoyed. I know better then to be with him, but I can't seem to let him go. He's the only guy that truly's never used me for who I am, and for who's daughter I am.

Dad's not happy, but Pepper's been talking to him about it. He doesn't accept it, but is willing for me to start making my own decisions.

Harry's been visiting me during all of these stormy/rainy days. I don't dare take him into my room, because dad would freak, but we hang out together till late at night watching movies, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. What can I say, a part of me has missed him, and a part of me is screaming at me for being stupid, but I'm willing to risk my emotions, it'll be the only way would learn I suppose.

"Miss Stark, Sir requests your presence in the basement." Jarvis chinned in. I groaned and dragged my self out of bed. Walking through the living space of the house, I saw the thunder coming down in the horizon of the ocean in front of us. I walked down into the basement and punched in my code to enter. Dad was playing with one of his suits, with a file on top of the desk with my name on it.

"What's this?" I asked picking up the file.

"That.." He turned around, "Is from Director Eye Patch! Congratulations, I guess." He stopped in front of me and I arched an eyebrow.

Slowly I opened the file. It was an assessment from Natasha, Clint, and Phil about me.

Agent Natasha Romanoff [7]: Recruitment for Avenger's Initiative: Athena Stark (Panhellnios), Yes.

Agent Clint Barton [7]: Recruitment for Avenger's Initiative: Athena Stark (Panhellnios), Yes.

Agent Phillip Coulson [8]: Recruitment for Avenger's Initiative: Athena Stark (Panhellnios), Yes.

Miss Stark Panhellenios, is here by approved upon to be a notable member of the Avenger's Initiative. Her skills and self attributes have been approved by the Agents above.

I look up to my dad astonished, "What--Oh wow um..."

"Congrats baby girl!" He welcomes me in a warm hug. I smile at this and let myself be comfortable in my dad's arms.

"What about you?" I say still in the comfort of his embrace. "I'm a consultant." He says and I look up to him confused. "Don't worry about me kid, your old mans too old for that anyway." He says bitterly and I laugh. "Oh dad, you didn't get approved because of your Tony Stark ego!" "They are all going to be super bored without me!" He says, before I can respond, he cuts me off, "Oh and that nugget boyfriend of yours keeps knocking on the door."

My eyes became wide, "Dad!" I exclaim. "He's been waiting outside for me all of this time!"

"Uhh yup!" He says as he continues working on his suit.

"I can't believe you!" I exclaim and rush out of the basement, I practically stumble on my way up the stairs. I can hear the wind howling and the cracks of thunder while the rain pours. I sprint to the door and open it. Revealing what seemed to be a very beautiful woman instead of Harry, I'm assuming she was about to knock or ring the door bell, she seemed very confused.