Chapter 4

Third Person

Owen woke up to someone poking his cheek. Repeatedly. His eyes fluttered over to see Cameron poking him with her little finger as half of her body lies on his chest. She starts giggling as Owen looks at her strangely. Glancing at the clock it read nine o'clock. Which made Owen groan. He had to remember now he had to take care of a five year old not a bunch of teenagers.

He wrapped his arm around the small girls body pulling her close. He got his hand and pushed her head down. Then closed her eye lides. "Sleep for five more minutes.."

It had went quite for a secound until giggles erupted throughout the room. Cameron started to poke Owen in the cheek.

"Owen I'm hurgwy.." On cue her tummy rumbled. Owens eyes fluttered open. He got up out of the bed walking over to his press to get a top to cover up. Cameron stood up on the bed watching Owens every move as he put a top on. Clutching her teddy closely.

Owen came over to her and lifted her. Putting Cameron on his him. They walked downstairs. Since it being a Saturday. The other two boys would be fast asleep.

They made there way into the decent sized kitchen. It was modern it had a white marble counter top and black cabinets. The floor was wooden. A island stood in the centre of the kitchen. It was occupied by two barstools. The kitchen had huge windows which you could see out into the small Backgarden. Occupied by two glass doors.

Owen let Cameron down as he had to have a look around for something she could eat. Once she was let down she made her way over to the big windows that looked out into the big back garden. She pressed her face up against the glass and her hands. Making her nose squish up againist the glass.

"Cam would you like some toast?" He said looking up from the press and once he saw his sister pressed up against the glass he couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

"You can go out there later once you have something to eat and have a bath." He put two slices of bread into the toaster. Cameron made her way back of to her brother tugging on his tracksuit bottoms.

He looked down at her. "Can I bring my scooter out with me?" Her big eyes looking up to him.

"Yes you can later." Cameron started to jump up and down with excitement. Just then the toaster popped and Owen grabbed the butter for the toast. He cut it up into four squares so she would be able to eat it.

When he turned around she wasn't behind him anymore. He set the plate down on the counter and started to look for Cameron. Then he heard the TV turn on. When he walked in he saw the little girl sit in the middle of the couch that looked too big for her. Her tongue stuck out as she tried to figure out how to work the remote.

Owen went behind her lifting her up. "Ah I got got ya!" This caused the Cameron to Squeal and giggle. He grabbed the remote off of her.
"I'll let you watch cartoons if you eat your breakfast first." She nodded her head. He sat her back down on the couch. Grabbing the cut up toast and placing it on the small coffee table beside the couch.

Cameron got up and sat cross legged infront of the coffee table. Munching on a small peice of toast.
"So what do you want to watch?"

"Trolls!" She shouted

"Indoor voices Cam." He scolded putting on Tolls.