54| Meeting Her

Yesterday was very depressing but luckily my other brothers are there to comfort me

Yesterday was very depressing but luckily my other brothers are there to comfort me. I cried a lot but they manage to calm me down.

Once they landed, my brothers immediately texted me and send me pictures of us looking up to them in the private plane with me crying. I miss them already.

Now it's finally back to school after all of those dramas in my life. I'm so excited to see my friends and some students again because I've been doing my schoolwork at home most of the time.

As usual I did my morning routine and wear my school uniform, I went downstairs with my bag and phone to see Cyry and Ale in the kitchen eating their breakfast.

"Morning baby doll. " Cyry greeted me once he saw me walking closet to them. He gave me a long kiss on my head and a hug before ushering me to eat my breakfast.

"Good morning chipmunk. " I heard Ale greet while ruffling my hair which makes me frown, not my hair!

"Good morning." I greeted back to them and start eating my meal. As usual I pack my lunch and wait for my other brothers to come.

They took so much time to get ready, I've been waiting to them for almost half an hour now. Once we're all ready, we went to school but this time we're almost late because of my brothers.

"EMERY! " Fauvel and Khlai both exclaimed while attacking me with their bear hugs. I stumbled for a little and hug them back.

"We miss you Em! Look at you, you're already growing up. " Fauvel fake cried as we laughed at his antics and went back to our perspective seats once we hear the bell.

Time flies so fast after all of those classes and now it's finally time to eat, lunch break! We walked in to the cafeteria to see my friends already sitting on our table with Khlai on my side.

Khlai cleared her throat to get their attention, well she successfully did because I'm now on the floor with my friends hovering over me.

"Can't breath!" I exclaimed dramatically as they detached the killer hug. Phew! I'm still alive.

"We thought you're dead already! " Cora said loudly with her hands in her neck, acting as if she's dead.
Xile immediately smacked her forehead slightly as she exaggeratingly gasped which makes us burst into tears of laughter.

"I miss you. " Vane said with his teary eyes and a pout to his lips, this action melts my heart as I made my way to him and give him a quick hug before my brothers and cousins see us.

"I wanna hug. " Killan whined which makes all of my friends whine too, I thought I'm the youngest one.

We catch up to the things I missed so now they're talking nonstop specially to the new transferee. Now really new because I heard of them before the accident happened but I never have the chance to see them, not like it's my business.