More Visitors?!

Warning: happy and sad at the same time!

Thank you for all your suggestions, I couldn't find who suggested this one, but whoever it was shout out to you! Everyone else, I will probably use yours sometime in the story.

Hope you enjoy! Sorry I haven't updated in a while...

I feel bad...

Please remember to vote, comment and FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!

Now on with the story....

Nobody's POV (not Annabeth)

A bright light shimmered in the auditorium, where the campers were sitting, listening to the stories from the futures. They had gotten to they part where they found Nico and Bianca. As if on cue, a younger Nico and Bianca fell out of the light.

"Neeks, get off me," Bianca ordered. Nico gladly obliged and got off the ground.

"Woah! Bi, where are we? And why are all these people staring at us?" ND (little Nico will be referred to with his initials now) asked jumping up and down like a hyperactive pink poodle.

"I don't know Neeks," Bianca said standing up, dusting the dirt and soot off of her pants. Upon seeing her, the future campers who had known her got tears in there eyes. Especially Nico.

All of the sudden, Nico jumped up from his seat and ran to hug her. He nearly knocked her over, but he didn't care, he was just happy to see Bianca.

"Who are you?" She asked shocked that a "random" person was hugging her. He pulled away.

"Bi, it's me! From the future!" Nico exclaimed.

"Nico?" Bianca asked, "What the heck?"

"That's me? I look awesome!" ND exclaimed happily.

"But pale. Why are you pale Nico?"

"That's what I asked," Will yelled out in the silent crowd.

"Who's that Nico?"

"I'm Will-"

"-my significant annoyance."

Bianca smirked understanding what Nico meant by that. ND did not understand, but he just kept jumping around and acting like a puppy. Then he ran into Mrs. O'Leary.

"Whoa is that a hellhound?! It's got like 100 damage!!!" (AN/ Just go with it)

Mrs. O'Leary gave him a confused look and then as if just realizing it was a young Nico, licked him.

ND looked confused. "Wait a second?! You're supposed to bite my head off!"

All of the futures erupted in a fit of laughs.

"Nico, what did I say about asking big dogs to bite your head off!" Bianca scolded.

"I remember that lesson," Nico mumbled.

"Sorry Bi, but in mythomagic they do!"

"Wait? Is this the same Nico?" Jason leaned over and asked Percy. Percy smiled sadly and wiped away some tears. All while Bianca sighed and shook her head. Nico felt tears rush to his eyes again, he quickly wiped them away.

"What's wrong Neeks, why are you sad?" Bianca asked older Nico, concerned.

Nico shook his head, "I'm not sad, I'm just happy to see you."

"What do you mean?"

Nico sighed and resisted the urge to cry, remembering the day. Bianca rubbed his shoulder and looked down sadly, understanding.

"How bout we just get on with the story, we're actually on the one on how I became mixed up with these idiots," Nico said. The futures did a fake dramatic gasp, except Annabeth, Calypso, and Reyna who started yelling at him.

Bianca smiled uneasily, "sounds good, but maybe it's not best for little you to hear."

She definitely knew what happened, and she didn't want ND to hear any part of it until he had to.

"Okay, I'll take mini me, Mrs. O'Leary, you're coming too!" Nico ordered.

Both of them followed Nico out of the auditorium.

——————————

Okay, I know it's shorter than usual, but I hope you liked it anyways. Thanks for reading.

I will try to update again soon. Part 2 of this anyone, or do you want a different event?

From here on out it may be kinda like one shots, but order to them. They may also be completely random.

Please vote, comment, and follow!