Truth is out (Part 2)

No One's P.O.V

The group of four waited for about two minutes before they got called up. The goblin said, "State your name and your business." Cassiopeia said, "My name is Harriet Potter. My family manager said for me to come to claim my title's and that there have been a couple of discrepancies with my vaults." The goblin nodded his head and said something in his native tongue. Another goblin came up. That goblin said, "Follow me to Ragnock's office." The group nodded their heads and followed after the goblin.

After six minutes of walking the group gets to Ragnock's office. The goblin that took them there knocked on the door. Everyone heard a come in. The goblin opened the door and motioned for the group to follow him in. He said something on his native tongue to Ragnock then left. Ragnock said, "Please sit down we have much to talk about." The group sat down in this order. To the left to right was Narcissa, Petunia, Harriet, and Draco. Ragnock said, "To know what titles you have to claim we must do an inheritance test."

Harriet nodded her head. Ragnock took out paper and a dagger. He said, "Use the dagger to cut your palm and let four drops of blood land on the paper." Nodding her head once again Harriet grabbed the dagger and cut her palm. After the fourth drop of blood landed on the paper the dagger was clean and the cut on Harriet's palm was healed. Word's formed on the paper. Ragnock grabbed the paper and read it before handing it to Harriet and said, "It would be best if you read it out loud so everyone knows what is said." 

Harriet said, "Inheritance Test for Cassiopeia Estelle Lupin-Potter-Black

Mother: Remy Hope Lupin-Potter-Black

Father 1: James Charles Lupin-Potter-Black (Alive, Unknown location)

Father 2: Sirius Orion Lupin-Potter Black (Innocent) 

Blood status: Pureblood

GodMothers: Alice Longbottom (Deemed insane), Marlene Mckinnon (Dead), Narcissa Malfoy, Bellatrix Riddle, Nymphadora Tonks, Lilly Snape (Alive, Unknown location)

GodFathers: Frank Longbottom (Deemed insane), Tom Riddle (Unknown, Voldemort), Severus Snape, Rabastan Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange, Regulus Black (Alive, France)

GodBrothers: Neville Longbottom, Draco Malfoy

Heiress to: Potter, Lupin, Black, Riddle, Gaunt, Emry, Le Fay, Pendragon, Lestrange, Peverell, Evans, Snape, Prince, Greyback, Wyllt, Du Lac, Howell, Rosier, Tonks

Lady to: Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Mckinnon, Fleamont, Misstress of Death

Ability: Parslettongue, Metamorphagues, Parselmagic, natural occlumency, natural legilimency, Wandless magic, Communicate with animals, mind-reading (All blocked by Albus Dumbledore)

Loyalty Potion: Albus Dumbledore, Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, Molly Weasley

Hate Potion: Voldemort, Malfoy family, Severus Snape, Slytherin, Death Eaters

Love Potion: Ronald Weasley

Magical Core: 100% (50% blocked by Albus Dumbledore)

Intelligence: 100% (65% blocked by Albus Dumbledore)." Narcissa said, "I don't remember becoming a godmother much less my sister marrying Riddle." Petunia said, "It could have been Dumbledore." Draco was looking at Harriet as she was panicking. The two ladies looked over to Harriet when they heard her breathing spike. Petunia was at Harriet's side fast then the snitch. After a couple of minutes, Petunia had gotten Harriet to calm down.

Timeskip brought to you by Sirius Black being your brother

Cassiopeia's P.O.V (Harry will be going by Cassiopeia from now on)