I

"Who's that?" The guy asks as he points at me.

"Don't point at my girlfriend

"Don't point at my girlfriend. That's rude" Felix says as he slings his arm around my neck. The guy turns pale.
"G-girlfriend? Since when?!" He asks, really shocked.

"Since forever. I just didn't want to bring her home. You guys might just steal her" he says as he pecks my cheek, glaring a little at the guy.
"I would never do that to you, love" I play along as I bury myself further into his chest, looking up at him.

The guy runs out.
"Felix has a girlfriend! Felix has a girlfriend!" The guy screams like crazy around the house.

"What?" I hear a few screaming.
"Isn't he lying to you?!" I hear someone yell.
"She's here! She's in the kitchen!" The guy yells.

"Yeah right!" Someone yells as they enter the kitchen but pauses when they see me against Felix. His eyes widen and his face flushes red. He covers his eyes immediately.

"Shame

"Shame. I don't want to make your friends shy" I say as I push myself away from Felix to slap his chest.
"You're no fun" Felix pouts as I walk over to the flustered guy.

"Sorry. We were just playing. I'm Felix's sister. Nice to meet you" I say with a smile. The guy looks up at me, looking between Felix and I.

"Where's my water!?" Someone yells and the same guy that yelled about me came back into the kitchen.
"Couldn't you have brought your girlfriend when we aren't here?" The guy asks with a huge frown as he complains to Felix.

"Cat's out the bag. I'm actually his sister" I jump into their conversation.
"It's nice to meet you" I add on, reaching out my hand for a handshake.

"Hmm..." he says as he examines my face.
"Stop it" Felix says as he jumps between the guy and I. The other one is still in the kitchen as he's frozen to the floor.

"You two don't look the same. Don't cause a scandal Felix" he says warningly.
"It was just a joke. I can't believe they don't even know you have a sister" I say with a huge frown on my face as I turn to Felix. He awkwardly laughs as he looks anywhere else while scratching his cheek.