Back To School And Offer

-yo
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-Classroom(B)-
'after izuku and kodai's crazy night at kodai's house with izuku meeting her parents and her parents, making the readers uncomfortable, it was now time to get back to school, after eachother's internships'

Tetsutetsu: hey izuku how was your internship?

Izuku: pretty good.. I learned how to move fast and be intelligent of people's attacks how about you?

Tetsutetsu: i learned not to piss of a freaking boss of a company..

Izuku: ugh what?

-Meanwhile with yui-
'yui is seen talking kendo'

Yui: what did you learn From your internship kendo-san?

Kendo: *gloomy* i learned to never be lazy.. because i don't wanna have a job that only.. helps the celebrities..

Yui: *sweatdrops* u-ugh hahaha.. what happened?

Kendo: *gloomy* you wouldn't understand..

Yui: o-oh okay.. haha

'after that akward conversation, vlad king goes inside the classroom and greets his students and they greeted him back'

Vk: so how was everyone's internships?

Awase: Awesome!

Monoma: Ironic..

Pony: really good!

K,T: HORRIBLE!

Class: ???

'kendo and tetsutetsu just look down with a shy face'

Vk: o-ok then.. how about you? Izuku?

Izuku: hmm? Im fine vlad-sensei.. why?

Vk: well after the whole hero killer, thing happened in your patrolling right?

'this causes the class to look at izuku with a curious face and also concerned face, because this is their class pres, the class wouldn't be the same without him'

Class: ARE YOU OK?! IZUKU?!

Izuku: u-ughm.. im ok guys.. im just glad that.. i stopped the vigalante.. from hurting anymore heroes.. *smiles*

Class: 'so pure!'

Class: 'so pure!'

Yui: 'izu..'

Vk: *smiles* well because of that, all of you put on your hero costumes! And go to ground beta right now!

Class: What?!

Vk: *smirks* someone is waiting for you all their, he's gonna be checking what you learned from, your internships

Class: Hai!

Winter(head): well that was random huh izu?

Izuku(head): heh, yeah Its actually really weird as well..