6. denial lemonade

"Have you seen the compilations?" Josephine exclaimed

"Have you seen the compilations?" Josephine exclaimed. The trio had went out on a small picnic in Josephine's backyard. Astrid smacked on some chips, shaking her 'no' only having seen the edits on Instagram. "It's really cute! Karl's cute, Eris's cute, together—"

"Shut up, Eris is coming." Josephine straightened up, watching Eris come out with lemonade. She smiled brightly at her two friends, placing the pitcher down with the three plastic cups. "Did Jojo's mom make it?"

"Yeah, I helped a little," Eris flatted her skirt before sitting down. She began to pour in lemonade into the cups, passing them as she filled them. "By that I mean compliment her lemonade making skills."

"Nice, thanks for securing my wife." Josephine gasped, punching Astrid's arm as she laughed loudly. Eris shook her head, taking a sip from her cup. "Anyways, what are your thoughts on men?"

"Is this you trying to ease in a conversation about Karl?" Josephine and Astrid looked from each other back to Eris. They were at lost of words. If they were being honest, they thought it would take a couple of minutes for Eris to catch on to their plan. "I heard the conversation from the kitchen window."

"I told you it would've been better if you whispered!" Astrid scolded Josephine. The younger girl raised her head, letting out a small huff.

"Not my fault, I got excited." Eris shook her head at the small child-like argument both girls were having. "In my defense, you seemed as excited as I was."

"Alright, that's enough." Astrid and Josephine snapped their head to look Eris. She took another sip, before placing the cup on the grass. "I don't mind you guys talking about the Karl thing in front of me."

"So you like him?" Josephine squealed, smiling brightly. Eris shook her head 'no'. Josephine pouted, leaning forward to grab more lemonade. "I gotta drink the pain away."

"Listen, I don't even know Karl that well, I just met him." Astrid raised her eyebrows. Eris realized it made it seem like she wanted to try at some point. "Plus, long distance relationships don't always work out well."

"Hear that, she's already put thought in it, Jojo." Eris glared at Astrid, throwing a lemon slice at her. Astrid dodged it, laughing at Eris' blushing face. "You get flustered so easy, it isn't funny."

-instagram-

PUFF posted 30 minutes ago