| 3 |

.•° ✿ °•.
[edit: I've seen a lot of negative comments like "wow this is fast" and saying that it's cringe. You need to trust in me as an author when I say that you will find out why Harry acts the way he does so early on in the book. Please do not discredit my writing. I see every comment.]

Follow my twitter @ bbypinkstyles
°•. ✿ .•°

| 3 |

| 3 |

| A N G E L I C A |

"Stupid idiot, stop embarrassing yourself infront of very attractive males." I mumbled to myself as I walked back from the coffee shop and to my apartment, praying that Zack had left. I didn't want to tell Britney what happened with Zack still there.

The weather was still cold, but the constant blush on my face and the fire that had been ignited in my body from this mysterious man had kept me warm the whole way back.

I wasn't a virgin, but I wasn't experienced either. I wanted this man to do the most unholy things to me and I haven't even heard his voice.

Making my way up the elevator and into the hallway of my apartment, I had to take a moment before sticking the key in the lock, the most innocent act looking sinful with the idea of him.

Shaking my head, I finally managed to open the door, walking into the silent flat confused.

Maybe Zack really did leave.

Making my way straight to my room in the attempt to have a warm bath, I was surprised when I opened the door to see Britney sprawled out on my bed.

"Uh. Hi?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the very tired looking blonde on my bed.

"I'm well and truly in love." Britney sighed.

My head did a full 360° spin. She had only met the guy, I hope she's joking. Her eyes told a different story. Her pupils looked blown out wide, like she had taken drugs or had been drinking.

"Are you drunk?" I asked, so very confused by her sudden behaviour.

"Love drunk." He exaggerated a slur.

I giggled softly, looking down at my best friend. She seemed happy. And Zack seemed like a lovely guy. At least I hope.

"Well, as much as I would love to listen to you rant about Mr Loverboy, I have to tell you something." I was eager to get this out of m  system.

Britney raised her eyebrows at me, sitting up slightly so she was leaned against my headboard more.

"I saw this guy-"